What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

RED 1

Was fed first time recently
She's picked up pace

Attachments

• IMG_20200824_090829.jpg
    IMG_20200824_090829.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200824_090834.jpg
    IMG_20200824_090834.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200824_090509.jpg
    IMG_20200824_090509.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 40

mattman420

I have a couple purple hz x pamana that have been i flower for almost 9 weeks ( 11/13) without showing flowers. Does anyone have any advice? I'm at a loss.

nldfarmer

I have a couple purple hz x pamana that have been i flower for almost 9 weeks ( 11/13) without showing flowers. Does anyone have any advice? I'm at a loss.

usually to work with the larger long flowering sativas you need a couple of things:

lower light cycle, 10/14 might be necessary but usually those are extreme outdoor types.

low ferts as they tend to not like it and you don't want to fuel explosive growth.

small pot, like 1-3 gallon until flowering stretch is stopped then up pot to something larger to finish off.

dealing with more wild types might require replicating outdoors and starting a gradual transition to flower but those are pretty extreme.

another extreme option is throwing some pollen on there early in flowering. obviously they spend some energy making seeds but I found baby making to speed up maturity a little bit

mattman420

lower light cycle, 10/14 might be necessary but usually those are extreme outdoor types.

I'll give this a try and see what happens.

small pot, like 1-3 gallon until flowering stretch is stopped then up pot to something larger to finish off.

This might actually be a problem for me as I'm growing in a 30gal no-til. In a 4x4 tent/scrog. I was worried this might happen with the volume of soil.

I've never seen a plant stretch so much if it was outside standing up it might be 16' tall. Lol.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
This might actually be a problem for me as I'm growing in a 30gal no-til. In a 4x4 tent/scrog. I was worried this might happen with the volume of soil.

I've never seen a plant stretch so much if it was outside standing up it might be 16' tall. Lol.

What’s your light cycle set at?

SolarLogos

Sounds like a haze dominant pheno. 10/14 did nothing to flower my OTH clones for 4 months and they went into flower finally when the mothers outside did. Some wild sativa/nld need to reach sexual maturity before they will flower, which can take a few months.
You can take a cut from them if they are mature enough and flower the cuts. Keep them in small pots (I like 1 gallon) until stretch is over, then plant up to help with flower.
Best of luck
SL

mattman420

Did you start 11/13 from seed?

No, these are cuts. I started the mothers at 18/6 maybe 4 or 5 months ago. The mothers are outside and they actually look like they're about to start flowering. I also have a clone of each currently in veg.

I've grown THH and I never had a problem. She used to flower @12/12 no problem. This one is a fucking monster. Lol.

LostTribe

Premium user
Dubi has recommended many times with the OTH to start seeds and let them mature in vegetative state for a while then to take cuttings and flower them. The plant needs time to mature. Its not an indica. In my experience I was able to get her to bloom around 5-7 weeks in on 11/13. She kept on reflowering through 120 days and finally put her on 10/14 seemed to help but Dubi recommends finishing indoors at 9/15 or 9.5/14.5. I was using 4 or 600w horti super hps.

What lighting are you using? They should eventually go into bloom but the question will become if they will still be manageable as they will keep stretching waiting to mature. Older cuttings don't require nearly as long to start to bloom. Good luck keep it up! I would go ahead and take cuttings and veg another 2 weeks w no more than 24 inches tall put back to flower starting 11/13. If I run any it will be matured cuts vegged to 24 inches then straight away 10/14 and later 9/15 at the end.

EDIT: I see this is Panama x OTH. Are the cuttings from one plant or multiple? Check in the dark for light leaks. Check your timers. What size pot? If its too large that could be an issue. Maybe you have one of the wild Haze phenos some go 24 weeks and even some won't finish indoors creates even more issues as the plants are better for outdoor in a warm tropical, Mediterranean or even some warm costal climates where it does not freeze.

Blessings
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
No, these are cuts. I started the mothers at 18/6 maybe 4 or 5 months ago. The mothers are outside and they actually look like they're about to start flowering. I also have a clone of each currently in veg.

I've grown THH and I never had a problem. She used to flower @12/12 no problem. This one is a fucking monster. Lol.

What light are you using?

If all your inputs ie pot size, plant size, soil mix, nutes etc are the same as before then I would start checking for light leaks. Check timers. Power strip lights on the on off switch need to be taped over, any light. Get in there with the light out for 15 minutes so your eyes get proper in the dark and check every where. Sometimes timers go bad and won't keep time as well.

Recently I couldn't figure out why the heck my plants were no longer flowering, turns out as light went out late one day I flipped the timer switch back to outlet so I could finish watering for a second and in such a magnificently stoned state of mind forgot for 2 weeks that I had switched the timer. Only found out when I saw the light on still after hours. Good luck!

Blessings
LT

RED 1

Wow Red, beautiful plant as always. Very lanky, will be nice to see how she fattens up

Hi OZZ :)
She totally locked down with her first feed.In pre flower
Tip burn, showed within hours
72hrs later was thinking of culling her.A constant 40C+ daytime, night 30C,in 27ltr root bound
Re pot in 37ltr,gave some depth for rooting system to "mend",she got lankier
She's had a slight mite attack
In flower now, after one extreme defoliating session
She needs time
Tip burn, dry leaves, indicator of "bad soil",zinc deficiency

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_044734.jpg
    IMG_20200909_044734.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 40