What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Your plants look great and to get over 1g per watt of light proves you are a master gardener!

Peace

@helios ohh than need some updates yet:)
@piff Rhys Jones thanks mate, but being a master needs a lot more than getting g/w

welcome both of u on the board

hidro

piranhaz

Nice !! Always wanted to try mapito .. Just wondered how reusable is it ? Getting root outs .. Handling time vs something like hydroton. I would use it in a sec if was like 99% reusable with little handling getting roots out.

@Harry Lime thanks for writing and watching.. u made me keep on posting..uploading pics for myself is a bit boring, but i like to share if anybody interested:)

@piranhaz

this mix last forever
handling is easy, if u mean how fast u can restart after harvest.
experienced mapito growers plant in the new green right after harvest

main difference hidroton and mapito the watering.. mapito holds lots of water..and not at all forgivable medium.

some says it is easy to grow in it.. but I see lot of peeps cant.

I just chop the big stems when I harvest and pull out them..
sometimes I have to cut around the top of the root zone because I cant pull out the stem. So i dont spend any time cleaning out root

Some gives enzym some H2O2

nowadays Im again H2O2 user

Some type of mapito can became too compact at the bottom after grows.. so u have to loosen it up..

If u have question feel free to ask

N

NewAgeGenetics

it seems this cut is a very good to grow for yield.

I heard that this cut has very clear sativa effect.

@Harry Lime thnaks
@NewAgeGenetcs maybe among amnesia hazes it is has more sativa effects (we have just this cut) but we cant compare to others.. smokers here report it has rather ko effects for a sativa... for me it is a trip to meeting myself OOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
it seems this cut is a very good to grow for yield.

I heard that this cut has very clear sativa effect.

CoreCut speaks for itself. Perfection in all ways, from smell/taste to effects...

nice show hidronesia!

looks like they a not much away from explode soon like we all now :)

keep that awesome piece of eden always around!

@OakyJoe thanks and welcome on board:)
this cut from FF as they say ahcc..I think u know this cut (maybe more than me haha)
as i said I cant compare any other amnesia.. but definitely not clear sativa high...
I placed an order for malawi.. hope it will be here before xmas and with a nice male I can give some plus in it in the near future.