What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpinator Oil Builder - Terpene Maximizer Test Run from RhizoFlora

admiralcornport

I ran thru 2.5 gal.. didnt do a thing for me...

Guys, ya gotta get with the program. All this shit is just fuckin marketing. Looks like molasses and some fuckin guano tea.

weve been doing that for ages.

Don't trust any additive.

DO you think tomato growers jump through hoops and spend 300$+ on additives and big globeinator and tomato terpine extravaganza. every crop?

(don't forget tomato's have terpines and trichomes too just like alot of plants)

you can give our plants everything you need with a few simple things like guano and fish ferts and molasses/
KEEP IT SIMPLE.ORG

or

you can give our plants everything you need with a few simple things like Flora Bloom, Flora Micro, and some cal mag.
Keep it simple.lucas

I"m just off on a rant, I don't mean anything personally. I've been there, not really to this extent, but i digress.

-no need to sign your post we can all see your avatar and screen name, and giant signature. Thanks

torqnstein

I gave a buddy some clones of Leia, same clones that I use for myself. He grew them out and used terpinator, I didn't. He also used a different base nutrient then I. My end result had way more crystal then his. Waste of money in my humble opinion.

SativaBreather

Veteran
anyone with anymore experience of this yet? I've started using it, but cant say yet one way or another

my cousin uses it and says everything ends up tasting of lemon regardless of whether it should or not

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Well I bought some terp.. I'll just post what i've observed so far.

I'll be running this stuff with a Jack Herrer clone as well as other strains. Chemdog, C99 etc.

Prior to treatment, buds in week 3 of flower have a citrus/lemon/orange sweet scent. I'll just focus on the Jack Herrer because I'm familar with the clone, and have been running it some time now.

Just running GH Flora Nova Bloom, in hydro.. (yah yah.. I know.. talk yer shit organic dirt tastes better or so they say.. )

I opened the bottle.. wierd, its not safety sealed. Took a whiff to see what it could be, light and clean, fruit a little musky with a bit of a vitamin like smell. I dont smell anything that smells exactly like lemon. The smell is confusing to me.. closer to tropical fruit scents?

I gave it a little taste, quick dip of the finger... nothing.. no burning, no bitterness, nothing citrus or lemony.. not sweet.

Thats about it so far...

I'm changing the rez so we will see. :)

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
After kinda smelling it again.. I think its smells closest to apricot. Anyways Its added to my res at 5ml per gallon.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
So, ive been running the terpinator for about 10 days now. Some interesting smells have been developing.. I have a couple C99's with a citrus almost grapefruit scent. Is the terp giving a strong smell?.. Um I havent noticed anything out of the ordinary or extraordinary. But its still early in flower.. only about 30 days.

mitygrows

I used terminator and my plants look like they are 3 week behind. It was so posed to be done 3 weeks ago. Don't no what's up

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
^^ Yeah at 1/2 strength I havent noticed any real enhancement.

I'm trying to keep a neutral opinion about this, time will tell..

Now I gotta say this, I have another thing to consider, I'm now running 10000Kelvin bulbs to push oil and potency.. I'm also overdriving my bulbs. We will see what happens.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
^^

Cool.. well what I will do then is run full strength for the rest of flower.. Mebby a bit more.

I have changed my lights recently, I'm running 10000 Kelvin bulbs. If ya ask me, I think this made more difference than the terpinator in the last few days.

So far the smell is about the same.

pseudostelariae

glad i read this thread. the local shop is really pushing this stuff. then again, they really push all of the unnecessary/overpriced additives they stock.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
glad i read this thread. the local shop is really pushing this stuff. then again, they really push all of the unnecessary/overpriced additives they stock.

Yeah alot of the data everybody is giving is different. I'm a bit skeptical to begin with and so far the results are hard to measure.

I dont have any local testing facilitys so I am just relying on the sniff test of a know clone ive run before.