What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What nutrients do you use?

Snow Crash

Veteran
It's not like I use them all at the same time.

Veg
Bottles 1&2: A base to start with. I chose a two-part.
Bottle 3: Liquid Karma, if you haven't used it then you just don't know.
Bottle 4: Increasing root mass is always a good idea.
Bottle 5: Kelp is fantastic in soil and soilless. Get on board.
Bottle 6: Silica, also fantastic results.

Flowering
"Bottle" 7: Higher P, PK supplement to control that element. Dry salt in a bag, not a bottle.
"Bottle" 8: Higher K, PK supplement to control that element. Dry salt in a bag, not a bottle.
"Bottle" 9: Magnesium Sulfur supplement to control those elements. Also could be dry.
Bottle 10: Resin enhancer, because, lets be honest here. I'm growing for the resin.
Bottle 11: Organic chelate removes buildup and improves uptake of low EC feedings.
Bottle 12: Flowering base nutrient with low N.

To someone with reason who recognizes that each product has a time and a place they will see this a complete program.

And if you wanted a complete list of every product I used on my current grow (Day 53):
3D Organics - Bone Meal 0-18-18
Aptus - Fasilitor
Aptus - StartBoost
Botanicare - CNS 17 Ripe
Botanicare - CocoGro
Botanicare - Liquid Karma
Canna - Coco A+B
Cutting Edge Solutions - Mag Amped
Cutting Edge Solutions - Uncle John's Blend
CX Nutrients - Head Master
Earth Juice - Natural Down
General Hydroponics - RapidRooter
General Organics - BioWeed
Green Planet - Bud Booster
Green Planet - Dense
GroTek - ProSilicate
GrowStone - Gnat Nix
H.C.O - Snow Storm Ultra
H.C.O. - Crystal Burst
H.C.O. - Purple Maxx
H&G - MultiZen
Mad Farmer - N.U.T.S.
Old School Growers - Microbial Tea
Smart Pot - 1 Gallons
Tap water - Unfiltered
Vermicrop - VermiT
West Coast Growers - OMRI Magnesium
Xtreme Gardening - Azos

:laughing:

I paid for the Canna, the Botanicare, and the Uncle Johns Blend. Everything else was free. Well... Not the DR90, the Blockbuster 6", the Elicent 6", Phresh Silencer, the Am Hydro tray, or the 400w Digilux MH. All of that equipment was all new for this round

Attachments

• Treetops.jpg
    Treetops.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 35

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I stated with own-brand tomato feed when I first started growing in soil.

Decided to give Ionic a try when i first dabbled with DWC and failed miserably due to Mg deficiencies.

I now use GH MaxiMicro/Bloom exclusively with Epsom Salts added to help with the extra Mg requirement. Have used it with great success in soil, hydro and now coco as well.

Can't ever see myself using anything else. Costs hardly anything and works flawlessly.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
love the ionic line but as cabinet ninja sez, ya do need calmag which i use anyhow because i use filtered rainwater. ionics seem to work particularly well in dwc. never have to chase ph. nice steady range

NeWcS

Greenleafs Lucas formula or Maxibloom. I also use a booster in flower. Right now I am doing a side-by-side; Rock Resonator -vs- Soul synthetics 'Big swell'.

Its just silly to me to have more then 3 or so bottles of crap.

To that guy who's using all that stuff; Nice trees but really? all that for one grow? come on...

But shit, if it works for you and you can afford it then keep rockin

NzGreenWhanau

Wow

Wow

It's not like I use them all at the same time.

Veg
Bottles 1&2: A base to start with. I chose a two-part.
Bottle 3: Liquid Karma, if you haven't used it then you just don't know.
Bottle 4: Increasing root mass is always a good idea.
Bottle 5: Kelp is fantastic in soil and soilless. Get on board.
Bottle 6: Silica, also fantastic results.

Flowering
"Bottle" 7: Higher P, PK supplement to control that element. Dry salt in a bag, not a bottle.
"Bottle" 8: Higher K, PK supplement to control that element. Dry salt in a bag, not a bottle.
"Bottle" 9: Magnesium Sulfur supplement to control those elements. Also could be dry.
Bottle 10: Resin enhancer, because, lets be honest here. I'm growing for the resin.
Bottle 11: Organic chelate removes buildup and improves uptake of low EC feedings.
Bottle 12: Flowering base nutrient with low N.

To someone with reason who recognizes that each product has a time and a place they will see this a complete program.

And if you wanted a complete list of every product I used on my current grow (Day 53):
3D Organics - Bone Meal 0-18-18
Aptus - Fasilitor
Aptus - StartBoost
Botanicare - CNS 17 Ripe
Botanicare - CocoGro
Botanicare - Liquid Karma
Canna - Coco A+B
Cutting Edge Solutions - Mag Amped
Cutting Edge Solutions - Uncle John's Blend
CX Nutrients - Head Master
Earth Juice - Natural Down
General Hydroponics - RapidRooter
General Organics - BioWeed
Green Planet - Bud Booster
Green Planet - Dense
GroTek - ProSilicate
GrowStone - Gnat Nix
H.C.O - Snow Storm Ultra
H.C.O. - Crystal Burst
H.C.O. - Purple Maxx
H&G - MultiZen
Mad Farmer - N.U.T.S.
Old School Growers - Microbial Tea
Smart Pot - 1 Gallons
Tap water - Unfiltered
Vermicrop - VermiT
West Coast Growers - OMRI Magnesium
Xtreme Gardening - Azos

:laughing:

I paid for the Canna, the Botanicare, and the Uncle Johns Blend. Everything else was free. Well... Not the DR90, the Blockbuster 6", the Elicent 6", Phresh Silencer, the Am Hydro tray, or the 400w Digilux MH. All of that equipment was all new for this round

Nice Buds🥴

mexweed

Veteran
bio live, buffaloam loose tea, worm castings, mammoth p microbes, dirt md humic/fulvic, medusa's magic, vitamin c powder