What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey there Radneo, good to see you again!
I hope all is going well with the wifey and the baby, should be about due or already popped out by now :)
Take care radneo!!

G

hey bro,

Good to see you here also. That little bundle of joy is on it's way, about 4 weeks left.
Take care.

G

Damn RC, I hope you have a slush fund waiting in the wing for you. If I or people in the community can do something to help you and yours let us know...not sure what we could do to help but if it is possible for me to help somehow, I will do my best.

Saftey to all and prayers out to RC and family!

Peace....oh and fuck you coppers<---straight from my heart

BANG WANG

G

Welll... If I remember correctly, HS sent personal auction info in each and every cbay mailing containing email addresses, screen name, etc. Dumb move.

tiedye420

Well I dont haave anything good to say.
Except maybe hello everyone, I am fine...And wishing RC well in this eventful devastation.......
time will tell .
tiedye

shiftfoot

Seymour Katz said:
Welll... If I remember correctly, HS sent personal auction info in each and every cbay mailing containing email addresses, screen name, etc. Dumb move.
Ouch,Now I'm glad I never got anything from them if thats the case.

G

They mailed a printout of the completed auction page along with the seeds. Auction screenname and registered email. Many people used their cw screename on cbay. Seeds, online handle, and and the outline of the seed pack showing through the envelope.

G

Hmmmmm? We have had our 'ports' scanned so much the past week...wonder if it had anything to do w/ all this mess. Firewall & other systems block them but WTF????
Just saying is all...dj:wave:

jaharvester

Well its good to see alot of us alive and well on the other side.....i have a funny feeling this site is about to get alot more....uh....informative...if you know what i mean.

Never ordered anything through c-bay.
My last cw order was a long time ago.

If anyone of you think they going to come after you for posting on a website, they are most likely not. CW ALONE HAD THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS.

Most of us are so small it would be a waste of money to bust them, let alone pursue their internet postings.

However i have always maintained that if you do get caught, they can use your postings to build evidence against you....

So dont get caught....

Or keep it small where you live.

Oh well glad to be here everyone......lets put outr learning caps on and push this plant a little further.

Good Grow!!!!

rafterman

Maybe coicindence maybe not

Maybe coicindence maybe not

I see another seed site for Peak Seeds in B.C. is also down in the last day or so. Maybe the end of the line for all the sellers in Canada

BananaTree

djnuts said:
Hmmmmm? We have had our 'ports' scanned so much the past week...wonder if it had anything to do w/ all this mess. Firewall & other systems block them but WTF????
Just saying is all...dj:wave:

I got this too :fsu: My firewall also picked up a sustained attack.
One I.P. was blocked over 250 times from trying to connect. I did a whois and it came back to Videotron,Quebec.

You would think these people have something better to do considering the global political and environmental climate. :confused:

Best Wishes to all `fugee OG'ers :badday:

G

Que said:
Since hearing the news and after tearing down my grow i feel "empty" inside...just cant explain it. I just know i dont like the feeling. I havnt even been able to enjoy a joint since this all started. Really sucks.

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! It has been 3.5 years since I was busted. Havent grown since and the empty feeling I get from that has not since past.

Growing was more to me than just getting weed for aches and pains for myself and others. It was so relaxing to be in the garden! I will grow again one day but for now, it just sucks.

I still get some great weed from good friends from time to time to enjoy...just doesnt replace growing it.

Anyway, a good lawyer will most likely be the key to RC's freedom hopefully they can find an out.

I also forgot to thank you Gypsy for keeping us informed! Much appreciated!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...I feel for you guys.........I know too well what its like....missin' your plants.....mourning for them......angry at the paranoia.......

...hey Bang Wang.....good to see your alive and free man....welcome.

G

. . . .

This Is How We Do It!

1500001.jpg

Been running this all through my head alot today, in regards to one's personal safety. It boils down to 'do they know who I am by virtue of my IP address', and so from there you are in danger. I thought that if they were watching OG over an extended period of time, and you had provided sufficient info about a grow, why wouldn't you be popped by now?
It seems to me the worst case scenario is that this is a recent operation and they are just in this last short period of time gathering information such as this, and so it may just be a matter of time before they come, if you are someone they have become interested in. I would think it far too daunting to simply go after everyone who's ever mentioned personal grows, so I guess they must arrive at some criteria for determining if someone is to have their IP tracked, and subsequently investigated.

G

I just cleared all my cookies related to OG, also I deleted all my browsers history's...
Locked up my folder containing posted pics on OG(have to know the password to open it), good ole Tweak XP :)
I also deleted all things searched for in my browser, and under google's search...
May seem a lil paranoid, but I feel safer :)

Stay safe anybody, keep those firewalls up to date & your anti-virus progs up to date, norton users go to Live Update!!!
I know most have them progs on auto download updates, I do, but somehow today updates are available & they have not attempted to auto install.....

So do that, and visit Windows update under your control panel most likely windows users ;)

Get all critical updates always!!!
And if you use outlook express get that optional software update ;)

Take care and stay safe!!!

But keep them ladies growing, I know I am!!!

Last edited:

relic2779

Looks like alot of people will be looking for their "fix" elsewhere. Alot of the smaller boards are going to get overran. I don't post much here but I'm pretty much an everyday lurker. I hope Gypsy's servers can handle the increased bandwidth. :)

I think Gypsy has been very open, welcoming and tolerant to the refugee Overgrowers and I applaud him. Then again, the trolls haven't surfaced yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.