What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cured Buds for Nutrition

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey,

I'm wondering how I can consume these flowers in a way that isn't psychoactive but still preserves the terpenes and all those secondary compounds that are good for the health.

I've been grinding some and putting it into capsules along with some Kelp and Aloe Vera powder at a rather small amount, and if I take the capsule with hot tea or coffee and food in my stomach I don't quite feel anything weird going on in my stomach... which I assume is good, lol.

Any more ideas?

:tiphat:

Last edited:

CannaFunk

Juice/Herb Oil

Juice/Herb Oil

You can juice the Flowers, mix with some watermelon juice and coconut water and down it.

You can also Grind up your cured flowers in a blender with olive oil, hemp oil, coconut oil, etc, and then run it through cheescloth or a towel to remove the particulate and you will have herb oil you can use for salads, capsules, skin topicals, etc. It will decarboxlate it over time and make it Psychoactive, but initially should be without a high.

Latest posts

Latest posts