What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or i can not guess and just order a killawatt...seems like the best option since i'm going to get at least 2 more panels that will cover a 4x4 area this spring...and probably another light like an sp250 or another icky led for the main led room...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,i think eventually having like 9 leds justifies it pretty well...like having my own mechanics work stand for the bikes...i still refuse to buy any sort of pH meter though!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i checked the local lowe's and home despot and they don't stock killawatt meters,i kinda doubt the local grow store has them...growers house wants 35 bucks for one....seems steep since the home depot website has them for 19.95...but i need to get one...i do have 6 led lamps now...

I have 1. Keep in mind they only work on 120v devices.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
When you look at this picture, does her pHosphorus intake even cross your mind?

Attachments

• banana.jpg
    banana.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm thinking about bacon myself...

looks like everything is working fine out in the workshop...i have a power panel plugged into a 30a circuit via a dryer outlet and there's another 220v outlet tagged onto the same breaker...that's what the 4x4 tent is running on with a 220v timer...first time using it so wanted to double check that the main panel fired up like it should...everything looks good...not staying up until midnight to check if the timer shut off though...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
That's the great thing about uncs thread...

Something here for all of us tokers!:dance013:

Attachments

• B and B.jpg
    B and B.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 7

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Seems to be the better ones are $400 and up. But you can really dial in the light to what the plants see. Takes all the guess work out.