What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help i got a rare Skin Cancer Called Mycosis Fungoides

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you dont mind but I raised your issue to a couple of related Professionals. Both Immediately hesitated on the simpson oil, because its skin cancer. Otherwise they had no issues with someone with internal cancers using the simpson oil.

Also both refer you to the projectcbd.org website. this organization ( Care By Design (CBD)) also produces a Sub-lingual CBD, with ratios from 1:1 CBD/THC all the way up 18:1 CBD/THC which they achieve from the strain ACDC in is natural state. You will find these guys REPing at this year emerald cup

******[Ran out of time, I will come back to continue]*******

Thnx for the replays guys i will see what my doctor says next week. I have treid antiinflamatory food and other things but with out success. Wil return when i know what will happen

woodlandgrace

Hello, I found Mrsmokealot's post on mycosis fungoides while searching for research on mf and cannabis. I also have mf and was just diagnosed in May 2016. It is a miserable disorder.

If you're still on here and would like to talk about it, drop me a note. I am interested in the possibility of treatment with cannabis or any other natural means. I'm currently using topical chemo, and it helps, but it's also like playing whack-a-mole. I get rid of one spot and another pops up.

Woodland

Farm Hero

It is common for skin cancer and even skin tags to get red and appear angry during topical RSO treatment, do not let this stop you, what follows will be perfectly healthy skin.