What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Been Busted

green_grow

Veteran
if you are in one of the more backward jurisdictions, you can't afford NOT to get a lawyer. do not communicate to the police in any way except through a lawyer. chances are that when you walk into the station with him at your side, the charges may be dropped immediately. good luck.

B

BigMo

Yes I am in one of those backward ass places like po dunk TN. Who knows what will happen today. I guess we will just see what we'll see ... :D

Unfortunately I cannot walk in with a lawyer, I do have one that has agreed to represent me.

I will find out how this all happened believe that, maybe not today or next week but I will someday and there will be hell to pay. I am gonna honor my word and turn myself in as stupid as that may sound. Mums the word from me .... there is a better life out there and if I have to pay my dues for the cause then so be it.

Don't know if I will be able to respond for a while but I will if I can .... to whatever friends I have here send out the positive thoughts for me and I will cope somehow. Wish I were in a cannabis friendly state ..... Fuk the double standard.

Mo,

Hey Bro,this pisses me off after your other troubles .It is illegal entry and it will have to be dropped.Even if they thought you were dead,they would need a smell or see something through a window to gain entry.I think you will come out ok,but you should move and be very careful cuz now they might watch for a bit/.If you do nothing to arise any suspiscions(sp i know) for a while they will stop watching or even thinking about you ,and you will fall off the grid in there eyes.It just sucks the money you will have to throw at a Lawyer just to get Justice because of there fuck up.Anything i can do Bro,give a yell.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed.

B

BigMo

Ok talked to a lawyer yesterday after calling the investigator ... which I woke up ..... :D

He said I did not have to turn myself in until today so then I went to see the lawyer. He told me he needed to see the affidavit for warrant which should be supplied upon request according to him.

Not only did they seize my bank account they levied a tax on me in the amount of 8,400 sum mod dollars, took my brand new lawn mower which I have not even made the first payment on. I was told that would most likely return this to me when they find out that I owe money on it as all they want it for is to auction it off.

The lawyer says that I will most likely get off with a misdemeanor and unsupervised probation. Which is Ok for the most part. They left me a list of what they took. Two lights, exhuast fans, incubator (their words) cloning machine etc ... 24 plants. They plants are what they levy the tax on ... ?

They left the pots outside and just took they plants which I believe is good because it means they did not weight the pots I assume. They were in very early veg. I was told that I would be arrested and given a bond.

PVP Bro my friend I cannot catch a break ... I have not had good smoke in over a year. You are a friend that has stuck beside me from the very beginning and I hope that the day comes that I will be able to enjoy meeting and shaking your hand and sharing a laugh or two over this craziness. Again Bro thanks for just simply being a friend it means more than you know.

On a different note ... Does anyone need a good IT Manager?

Take Care all.

Mo,

hamstring

Veteran
BIG Mo
Everyone needs a good IT manager you will land on your feet.

I know you want to put this all behind you but make sure your lawyer or get a new one that will prusue the illegal entry if possible.

Also like you said find out what really went down.

Good luck to you I wish you the best and the dogs will stay by you no matter what.

Ipsissimus

Did you find out if the neighbors really called the cops?

Also, if your lawyer wants to plea find a new lawyer. There's some good info on this in the massive outdoor grow thread in outdoor growing. you'll have to search it though, it's a big thread.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BigMo said:
I am now thinking that someone told on me but I can not imagine who as only very select few people even knew.

first rule of pot club, there is no pot club

ExEcutioner

What were your plant numbers? where did they fall under statutes in your area?

Hopefully your lawyer will be able to get it thrown out on grounds of and illegal/warrants search.

Nosy ass neighbors, wtf kind of neghbors call the popo cause they were concerned about your safety.

Keep ya head cool and ya swagg up, and stay in a positive mood.

eyes

Veteran
i hope all gets better for ya soon.keep your head,up.you got skills and with just a misty,easier to get another job.keep us posted.The family at ic is here to help.alot of good heads here.

B

BigMo

So far no warrant has been issued the dam investigator said that he was to busy yesterday. I had to borrow the money to pay the taxes that were levied against me. I am confused on why I should pay these if it is considered illegal entry. Just want to get it behind me.

B

BigMo

If someone has been through this speak up Please before I give away all this dam money.

del...

i've been busted but never had to pay a dime until AFTER being found guilty...same thing with taxes. i've been thru it with the irs but have never had to pay a dime (beat their damn audits both times!)...the only person/entity that needed any money before court probs is the lawyer and even that was kept to a minimum and paid as one would pay a general contractor...a little at a time as the work progressed.

good luck, big mo...sorry to hear you and yours are being put thru this. fucking insane...eh?

Unless the court orders you to pay up dont pay sounds like extortion to me and paying is like admitting guilt ask your lawyer first.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
was just thinking about that tax thing...is that the same as tax stamps for cannabis?....seen a thread i think it was sam the skunk mans thread?....he collects tax stamps....i wont explain what i remember the deal to be cause i'll probly mess it up.....from memory was a bit weird to get a tax stamp...was like a catch 22....may be a totaly differnt thing but thought to bring it up.....maybe ask sam in PM....he's a cool guy.HH. =]-~

G

Sorry to hear you've been invaded....... hopefully it will all get tossed out.

Latest posts

Latest posts