What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleGum Finishing up and Harvested Pics in COCO!!

mojo42006

Its that time again :woohoo: Here is a doublegum lady that has a BIG ASS COLA!!!!! The seed was from a doublegum i flowered a year ago and i stressed her out in flowering and she had 13 seeds and i planted 4 of them and all were females, no balls at all throughout flowering.

Here is the pink bubblegum pheno:

Here is a closeup of the same bud above: FROSTY

Here is the skunky gum pheno:

And Last but not least The Winner of them All!!!! :woohoo:

The Sour Bubble Pheno, I call it that because it reminds me of BOGs sourbubble to the exact. It reaks of sour bubblegum and just look at the size of that cola.

and now a couple of closeups that are oozing with glands:

Thank you all for viewing and feel free to post as you need to. :wave:

mojo42006

gaiusmarius: i want to say thank you for being the MOD of this much needed COCO forum :woohoo: Its members like yourself that make things like this happen and it will only get better.

bullseye: thanks for checking my thread out, these buds sure are tasty especially the sour bubble gum pheno, i cant wait to chop her down, which will be in about 7 days or so and she is the heavy yielder of the three phenos i found and the keeper for sure.

i used to grow in soil and then i made the switch to coco and let me say WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!! in taste, quality, and yield. I will never look back it will be coco all the way from now on.

this is what i used and if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to add.

botinicare coco blocks
AN Monkey Juice grow for veg and AN Monkey juice for bloom: main nutes
additives:
carboload
voodoo juice
liquid karma
hammerhead pk 9/18
silica blast
calmag
diamond nector

Foliar spray: VHO by AN very great stuff!!!!!!

J

JackKerouac

mojo42006 said:
i stressed her out in flowering and she had 13 seeds and i planted 4 of them and all were females, no balls at all throughout flowering.

That is what you would call "ballsy".

Glad it worked out

bullseye

mojo how do you like the voodoo juice? i used it this grow with pirranha and terrantula hand watered 1litre each plant. And shit they loved it also foiler fed collosol bud blast got it as a freebee of my pal from his hydo shop it seems to bush them up nice keeps the spacing tight dont no about the rest of the an line but i do like the above.happy growing dude . bullseye!

mojo42006

bullseye said:
mojo how do you like the voodoo juice? i used it this grow with pirranha and tarantula hand watered 1litre each plant. And shit they loved it also foiler fed collosol bud blast got it as a freebee of my pal from his hydo shop it seems to bush them up nice keeps the spacing tight dont no about the rest of the an line but i do like the above.happy growing dude . bullseye!

hey whats up bullseye. Voodoo juice is a great additive, my roots are incredible, and using it with piranha and tarantula will only make it better. i love the AN line of nutes, you should really get the Hammerhead (GREAT STUFF) lots of crystals and buds get really fat.
glad you liked.
mojo

Latest posts

Latest posts