What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

we finally have a coco forum! thanks!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
YES yes yes, YEEE Haaaa.a historic day

thanks ever so much you guys, what a day. i was so happy to see this developmet.

great work you guys :joint:

a historic day for ic mag.

Xtrakritical

Sweet!
Count me in... :woohoo:

Although I think it should mbe moved up a few notches... like right below organic soil. :badday: :pointlaug

Xtra

Last edited:

Dalton

SWWWWEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!
This is very good news.
Now I just have to work out getting my thread over here.

Let's start filling it up.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Nice to be involved with a site that listens to the members....I am really loving ICMAG :D

G

great news ,,,,

i'd like to nominate Gaiusmarius for mod status ,,,no one at Ic knows coco as well as Gaius (apart from me but i'm too busy lol),

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
I think you put the nutrient in the coconut and shake it all up...

I think you put the nutrient in the coconut and shake it all up...

Welcome to all you COCONUTS! :)
I too am coo-coo for coco!
Great Idea for a forum, it's like a dream come true. :)

Ya'll should have some fun and enjoy this forum together as I know I certainly will as this should become very interesting watching as this sub-forum grows and develops with all the experienced practical hands on information that is bound to be shared and compared here in the future.
It's a good thing! :)

IMB :)

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent news, so glad to see it happen.......im sure that this is gonna be a real busy place & will no doubt convince quite a few growers to go coco once they see some of the amazing results achieved.
Peace

G

hazyfontazy said:
great news ,,,,

i'd like to nominate Gaiusmarius for mod status ,,,no one at Ic knows coco as well as Gaius (apart from me but i'm too busy lol),

I'll second that, he's always very helpful and quick to reply as well, all the info I have picked up from his posts will be a huge help when i switch over to coco next month.

Thanks IC!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you guys are too kind, i have been using the coco for so long, it that i have come across most if not all the problems that can occur. but i'm for sure not the only one. not like back when i started with the stuff, in those days there was no one with info about this medium except for the canna rep, lol. and he was always trying to make you go with full strength nutes, hehe. but apart from that he was a good guy and i'll always be thankful for his turning me on to this medium. i have never considered going back to earth or hydroton for that matter.

we have a great opportunity to collect and organize the coco growing knowhow in this section so lets do it.

truecannabliss mate why not open a thread about hand watering coco in pots? like my one for slabs with drippers? it would be a good start to have a place for the two main methods of using coco coir to be discussed.

F

Father Time

A COCO forum,
how luckey am i that it has a pernment home on the IC Boards :woohoo:

and just about to start my first serious indoor grow COCO. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Looking foward to learning as much as i can form you guys,and believe i know NOTHING about it hehehehe

Kindest Regards,FT :wave: