What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~...

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Figured it was time for a little update...

I am going to maybe transplant the seedlings from the nursery containers tonight to solo cups. Depends on if the medium has halfway dried out yet or not. Also, thinking of adding some extra light in my rooms, one or two cmh's. Probably just one for now, then after this run I will upgrade big time on lighting. I love my 1000 watt HPS but I see and hear amazing results with a combo of HPS and CMH. Also doing away with the 6 inch fan and installing 8 inch and an over sized carbon filter. I am gonna scrub the shit out of my room this time, as much as I love the smell of good homegrown, I'm sure not taking any chances...

Now another nice update, is I got word on some more cuts... Its gonna be a little bit before I recieve them and here is a little list for now. I currently have no room for many mommas right now, but I am gonna snag a few of these cuts... Here is what were looking at for now.

Mac 1
Sundae Driver #19
Sundae Driver exotikz (Black Sheep cup winner cut)
Gelato Mochi Cut (aka gelato 47)
Guava Gelato
Zkittlez
GMO
Zookies
Ogkb 2.0

:dance013:

And the list goes on really, guy kinda has access to any cut you want at some of the cheapest deals I have seen. I'm not getting all of those but like I said, likely to grab a few for now especially the sundae drivers and gelato cuts.. zkittlez sounds pretty great too. He offered me the JB 91 chem cut dirt cheap but I'm not really interested, I'm waiting till he gets the Skunk VA cut which will be around a month, I have wanted that cut for a long time.

Looks like I am gonna have to start constructing a veg room asap... I have a little room for now and what I have is just gonna have to work.

Will update later with pics of the transplants.

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Update Time!

Update Time!

Sorry it's been a minute since I updated. Been really busy with life the last few days and finally got a super early morning start, before I start a super busy early morning day lol...

So here is what's going on. The c99 I recieved recently is really taking off! She is one hell of a vigorous cut, this plant is mad.... The droop has went from what you seen previously, to this in little over a week! When I recieved them they were only in solo size cups, yet they were very healthy. The roots are already coming out of the drain holes, its inanse! She is loving the epsoma tomato tone, recycled promix, mix... I am gonna go ahead and transfer her to maybe 7 gallon pots in a few days after she takes up this last watering in the 3 gal's. So I have 5 total Cindy's, 2 are in 3 gallon grow bags and three are in 5 gallon smart pots, the other 3 came around a bit later and slowly catching up. I think I made a typo earlier in my thread and said that they were all in 5 gallons of medium, I was wrong. They will be getting mega crop soon, so far I have fed -zero- nutrients...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Like I said, they have came a long long way in a very short amount of time. This strain, this cut, has got VIGOR!

MountainBudz

Now, for the other's... well, a "small few" of the rest :wink:... Here are the beans I had mentioned popping that came out of last seasons crop... Indoor and outdoor crop.

I have 3 Banner 2.0's that came out of the keeper cut's flowers that you seen previously pictured. I have 3 Crumbled Lime's that was found in the flower of my CL keeper... I still need to get a couple shots of that Crumbled Lime bud, I keep forgetting, it looks nicer, smells nicer, tastes nicer and harder hitting than the Banner. She was superb! Hope they carry some of their momma's traits over to themselves... or better yet, they could be even more fire. They already stank bad on a stem rub and they are still pretty small, some trichs already glimmering on the leaves... I have a good feeling about them.

And last but not least, what I have the greatest feeling about is the ONE seed that I found in some Corey stardawg bud after I harvested last years outdoor crop. I had a little bag left over with around 10 grams left in it, that I had stashed back for personal, I had put it back around the beginning of October. I had to harvest her a little early in late September due to a straight week of heavy rains... Hurricane tail, I do believe it was. There was a Ky Roadkill Skunk male close to where I chopped her and I chopped him right before he released pollen, but there could have been a few sacks open. There could have been more seeds too, that I am not sure of cause it all went to patients except for that personal bag I kept back. I have a good feeling about that one and I will shit my pants if it comes out Roadkill. I feel like it's meant to be, but then again... I could be very wrong. ...I am keeping my fingers crossed and we will just have to see. That would be a helluva cross though! :biggrin:

picture.php

MountainBudz

And I will add that they are all wet n glossy cause they had just got a light foliar spraying before I took the pics.

MountainBudz

Got all the transplants done except for 5 or 6 that's not ready to come out of the tray yet. That was a job, but I am ready to see all these fellas take off and grow up...

I have all transplants and clones vegging under 800 watts HPS. Gonna turn it up to 1000 watts probably tomorrow. The bulbs I use are hortilux and they have a nice blue spectrum added to them compared to your traditional HPS, it really does a fine job keeping them shorter and bushier. Everything is in 24 hour veg atm and growing quickly. I will get some pics up tonight.

MountainBudz

I promise to get pics tonight of how everything is looking so far. The seedlings after being transplanted going in 3 days ago are already taking off, no transplant shock whatsoever. That's good...

So I placed an order a week or so ago when SHN released the new sundae driver line. I originally ordered Sundae Driver x Blueberry and Sundae Driver x Sundae Driver. They messaged me back about a miscommunication with Cannarado about the SD x SD. Instead they offered me a pack of Sundae Driver s2s in its place... I agreed I would take them. Well today they email me AGAIN and claim there was still an issue in the communication between the two... but good news is, they are gonna send me the original pack of Sundae Driver beans and said they were way more valuable. So a pack of Sundae Driver x Blueberry is coming my way along with a pack of Grape Pie x Fruity Pebbles OG... a pack valued at over 200 bucks just for the GP x FPOG for 118 bucks... So that worked out great! Cant wait to run those and see what I can find.

Just a couple more weeks left till I can get the MAC 1 caps cut.

Anyway, all the plants are doing fine, those other 3 c99's have finally caught up with the first two and are starting to push out new growth fast. Fixing to hook up my co2 system, never ran co2 before so this will be fun! :biggrin:

MountainBudz

Just recieved a surprise "care package" today from a friend of mine. Surprisingly full of nice genetics! The Brisco Co Genetics pack is Orgi f2's and the Bad Dawg is apollo 13 x cindy 99... I am happy with the Mikado and L.A. Pure Kush for sure, those two are supposed to have fire in them. I have heard extremely good things about the Pure Kush being one of the strongest, if not the strongest and best Kush you can possibly get your hands on. So hopefully there will be some nice gals and maybe a few nice studs to be found... :biggrin:

Also not pictured, got a pack of Cannarado Orange Cheddar (Orange Cookies x Chem D), Doc Holiday and Lucky 7's...

Gonna have me a nice bean vault again before long, and once I get my hands on those ky rks beans again, that's gonna put the icing on the cake!

picture.php

MountainBudz

Very nice lineup, turning out to be an epic run! BEst of luck MBDZ! Im pulling a chair! Peace!

Thanks bud, everything is turning out good for me so far.. I have a good bit of time to go till harvest, but I am just loving watching these seedlings grow up and discovering what kind of magic they will hold within them, hoping to find some keepers along the way ya know?

I think I am going to transplant the 2 c99's that are in 3 gal bags over to 7 gal tonight, unless I choose to wait and order a few 10 gal bags and flower them in those instead. But either way I am gonna flip em in 7 or 10. Gonna be another 2 weeks before I flip, gotta let the seedlings get big enough for my liking and they are vegging superfast under the 1000watt hortilux's...

MountainBudz

Got all of my transplants done, well for the seedlings that were in the nursery trays, they went over to solo cups. Gonna have quiet a large selection to search through...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This certain batch is my own seeds, that I found in nice buds about 2 weeks ahead of the rest...

picture.php

MountainBudz

Coming along!

Coming along!

Figured I would make another little update. Stayed pretty busy lastnight in the room, got a whole lot done... Got all my transplants done for now, till I recieve the bigger grow bags for the C99 and trying to decide now what to run the seed plants in. I transplanted the bigger 6 (as you can see in the middle into 3 gal bags) but I am thinking of running all of the rest in 2 gallon, what do you guys think? It would cut back on space a whole lot I'm sure and I could possibly still pull 2 or more ounces per 2 gal bag......Or, should I stick with 3 on all the rest too??Kinda held up on that one...

The plants are absolutely LOVING the epsoma tomato tone, and what I like about it is that it's really rich in calcium and not having to mix nutes, for now anyway.... That will change during flower, I will then start using the MegaCrop and the AN pH perfect at that time. Gonna kinda do a side by side and compare the two lines to see if I should convert over completely from AN to MC.

So here are a couple of the C99's. As you can see, they have completely pretty much filled in those 3 gallon bags and I need to order my bigger bags asap!

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a little bigger pic of the room, taken from standing in the middle. Overlook the 2x4 in the back left corner lol, it makes it appear as if my room is crooked but it's not. That is just stuck in the cinder block, I put it in there to tie my scrog net to back during the summer. No more scrog for me though so I need to make a little more canopy room and get it out of there, 100% tomato cages from this point forward! Love those things!!

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

Got the younger seed plants nice and snug in some totes, well, and a nursery tray... Makes things like tipping over and watering much easier, no mess from drainage, etc... They are starting to take off a bit now! :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Well, looks like that's that's about it for now folks!
Check back in with an update in a few days... :tiphat:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Looking clean. No better story than the comeback story. Here is to finding some winners in those.

MountainBudz

Looking clean. No better story than the comeback story. Here is to finding some winners in those.

Thanks my man! I have busted ass cleaning the room in the past few days... I am glad that it shows :biggrin:

I have a good feeling that I am gonna find plenty of keepers in the mix, I already have one for positive and her name is Cinderella 99 ;)

MountainBudz

Dont think I mentioned it but, I have a feminized Wonder Woman in that mix as well. A local friend of mine had just 2 packs of seeds laying around at his place and offered me a few. He gave me 2 HSO Green Crack and his last Wonder Woman bean. The 2 GC did not germinate and the Wonder Woman did. Seems like I grew WW out one time outdoors in a Nirvana guerilla run a few years ago and she was some pretty great smoke. We will see how she turns out...

MountainBudz

I swear every day I am seeing these plants and especially seedlings growing at a very noticable rate to the eye... Since I have cranked up the hortilux to 1000 watts, they are loving it. This is just a few more pics I got early this morning. The flip is getting closer day by day :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have began lowering the humidity down a bit and since my dehumidifier is kicking on more often, the temps started rising more than I liked. On top of cranking my ballast up to 1000 watts, I decided to turn on the good ole minisplit to cool things down a bit. I believe it will work out good, I would be worried if my outside unit was actually outside, but since it is located in the walkway "lungroom", the heat that it expels does a good job at keeping things from freezing and allows it to run and cool well. It's not been cold at all here lately though, been feeling like late spring. I just hope it does well when the temps start dropping and freezing again...

MountainBudz

I know this is crazy, cause I will be flowering before too awful long, but I am considering popping a few more beans... Either...

Mikado (hazeman)
L.A. Pure Kush (hazeman)
Humble Pie (DVG)
Orange Cheddar "Chem d/UK Cheese x Orange Cookies" (Cannarado)

MountainBudz

Choice was made...

I dropped 5 more beans lastnight in the germination pool. Decided to go with Cannarado's Orange Cheddar.... Have a feeling she's gonna be fire :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts