What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what if, get female seeds in 1run

redlaser

Veteran
Definitely possible, treat one branch with colloidal silver at beginning of 12/12, other branches not treated would flower normally.

As long as the c.s. wasn’t too strong or weak, and enough or at least one good branch untreated existed, it will work.

Probably unnessary to hand pollinate it, but would further ensure success.

Let seeds develop 50 days minimum. Good luck on the seedmaking project, pretty straightforward.

Jei

also plant would be autoflower at 56days from start to finish, could it be done? some how

redlaser

Veteran
Theoretically I suppose it’s possible at those parameters, the 54 days would be hard. The plant would have to be developed enough to have several branches so probably 3 weeks give or take, then fifty to sixty for mature seeds. Some may be ready earlier. Won’t hurt the plant to go 75 days or longer

The more challenging part would be coming up with an effective way to reverse without colloidal silver, sodium thiosulfate, or similar.

Colloidal silver can be made easy with a battery, two wires and a small piece of silver, and is available already made for 10$ on Amazon, lot cheaper than buying seeds

Sign

The plant isn't going to abort its future of seeds once it reaches the dealer advertised schedule.

Don't flush it, just reverse a branch and pollinate another branch. Drawback is smoke is harsher than normal and won't burn to a fine white ash

Jei

wouldnt smoke anything thats not pure :)
but if we could produce female seeds within 1run in 56days, that would be really sweet

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You can't send pm's without having 50 posts and at least 1 week of membership.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'd use STS because I'm not disciplined enough to apply CS every day. Grow 2 plants. Smoke one and destroy the treated auto.

My tip is to do the whole plant, not just one branch because you won't remember which branch you applied/sprayed STS (or CS).

Jei

I'd use STS because I'm not disciplined enough to apply CS every day. Grow 2 plants. Smoke one and destroy the treated auto.

My tip is to do the whole plant, not just one branch because you won't remember which branch you applied/sprayed STS (or CS).

whats STS?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Silver Thiosulfate Solution(STS)

It's a little more involved than than CS and you'll have to get Silver Nitrate($32/25gr) and Sodium Thiosulfate (Pentahydrate) ($6) from ebay and mix it yourself. But you'll have enough material to last a lifetime, and you get to pretend you're Heisenberg for a bit.

[iframeb]dy_DASt7hDs[/iframeb]

There's a lot on the internet on how to make it.
https://forums.strainhunters.com/to...own-sts-feminization-mixture-for-a-few-bucks/

&

https://steemit.com/cannabis/@thecl...abis-pollen-featuring-the-gorgeous-early-dane

and more.

Spray once, then another time 2 weeks later and voila. It's what the pros use. Keep in mind that some plants simply will not turn no matter what you do to them.

I also bought amber glass bottles (the 2oz size) because I make it for people. To be honest, I'm no chemist, and it may seem hard to do, but if you can follow directions, it's easy peasy.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts