What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFT muti duct growing

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi..:tiphat:

Just showing my NFT multi channel grows.
I started with Hydro NFT in 93. I enjoy this style best as its fast, clean and i dont have to carry sacks of coco in/out.
I use rockwool the 1.5" cubes to root and transfer to 4" blocks then on the the channels, once well rooted in the blocks.
picture.php

PH is very important i stay between 5.5 to 6.0. nutrients wise i use any from H+G hydro or ionic or vitalink hydro max all work well.
I add silicon and h2o2 also regen a root by cx nutrients.
picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Nice setup Azad, Its good to finally see some grow pics from you.

What you got flowering in there?

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Nice setup Azad, Its good to finally see some grow pics from you.

What you got flowering in there?

Hi mate.. Thanks!
I have a mix crop of clones in each tray. gg4,,space monkey,,slh, ,,strawberry banana,,, platinum lemons. and a cpl of forbidden fruit.

M

MagusMan

great looking room Azad just subbed i want too try nft myself.how do you get roots like that
in the cubes packing man..i am trying coco and its a pain in the ass picking it up at hydro
store also carrying it up all my stairs and neighbours kicking about like the idea of just carrying
a few blocks of Rockwool up the stairs...easy too dump too at harvest

Last edited:

greenmatt

Nice, NFT is a great way to gro... very quick and easy from what I remember. Was a bit of a hassle keeping rez temps in check in summer and I needed to double wrap the panda plastic over corex covering in the early stages to avoid root issues. Apart from that was a breeze...

How many do you have in those NFT trays, how any lights, what size fans etc...

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
great looking room Azad just subbed i want too try nft myself.how do you get roots like that
in the cubes packing man..i am trying coco and its a pain in the ass picking it up at hydro
store also carrying it up all my stairs and neighbours kicking about like the idea of just carrying
a few blocks of Rockwool up the stairs...easy too dump too at harvest

I keep constant eye on ph and let the small block get chock full of roots.
I use a tea supplement to achieve that, then transferring into the 4" block i use a root booster CX nutrients Regen a Root.
Ph is important I root at 5.5 and once rooted stay between 5.7-6.0.

M

MagusMan

azad thanks bro.i will get some Regen a Root Asap.i seen your roots on rockwool excellent