What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what was your WINNER strain of 2018?

yahooman

its another season ending,as i sit her smoking im already in early 2019 planning stages in my head.

i still have 3 strains growing,ive picked the timewarp and quick dried a few nugs,i must say im impressed with it.floral taste,and potent.im glad i kept a clone.

i still have green crack,mango kush and ogchem x timewarp out,plus a bunch of timewarp lowers.ill post reports when done...all are looking so great though

whats your winning strain this year?

therevverend

Veteran
So far Grape Ape x Bubblegum and Mendocino Royal Kush. Got through storms with wind and rain and cool temperatures to finish like champs. Tons of resin and beautiful smells. Done in the first few days of October so I don't have to wait for the hairs to turn and the mold to grow.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Scooby snacks cut i have is a full on winner for summer deps

for the replant so far the blue cookies cut is reaallllly impressing me, fatty colas full of trichs and a rich tropical smell, big yields, thinner blade leaves, and not one negative trait so far

I did a critical for the first time outdoors and was really worried about mold but other than a few buds I had to trim off it performed better outside than in. I was pleasantly surprised. Picking them this weekend

HHILL

I’m sure there will be some tasty strains listed in the thread. Mine so far is
1996 Blueberry f3 x (Durban Poison x Bay 11), though the In the Pines x HA OG
is still a week or two away from harvest...

MedResearcher

Veteran
Royal Dosido BX1

Was my favorite this year out of what is mostly done already. The phenos are consistently Dosi leaning, with more girth and some Royal nuances behind the doughy dosi smells. Give or take finishes almost a month earlier than normal cookies, way more vigor. Full term could easily pass for dep, good enough trim job could maybe pass it off as indoor.

Really good structure for standing up to the weather. Long thin branchs, with really dense chunks from the bottom up. All chunks, but nothing so big it can rot, and enough space between each chunk for airflow. Super frosty.

Popped a bunch of Royal Dosi BX1 to sift through indoors over the winter. Hoping to find one that really stacks heavy.

Mr^^

two heads

Veteran
I'm hoping it's these Bangi Haze!

picture.php

picture.php

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took clones from Alien Fruity Pebbles, Kona Sunset, Cherry Pie, Urkle and Animal Cookies. So those are all good enough to keep around.

Def gonna grow Cherry Fuel again too, earliest harvest I've ever had. Cherry Pie and Urkle hybrids ftw

I wood

Golden tiger original f1
Been smoking over thirty years, this pot forced me to learn to take a half a hit if I wanted to remain functional.

Last edited:

Cantharellus

Well those look nice but the question is will they finish ? How long is your season there ? Really healthy I hope they are great even if they don't get all the way home !

That picture was from about 2 weeks ago. Dubi was saying they needed to go to maybe to the 20th, but I might harvest late next week depending on the weather. We have gotten several inches of rain over the last couple of weeks, but they have avoided pretty much all disease. The tallest tree is failing a bit, but I belief some type of stem rot got to it from high winds that came through and damaged it. Worst case I harvest them just before 8 weeks of flower.

PDX Dopesmoker

That picture was from about 2 weeks ago. Dubi was saying they needed to go to maybe to the 20th, but I might harvest late next week depending on the weather. We have gotten several inches of rain over the last couple of weeks, but they have avoided pretty much all disease. The tallest tree is failing a bit, but I belief some type of stem rot got to it from high winds that came through and damaged it. Worst case I harvest them just before 8 weeks of flower.

Large quantities of young harvested SE Asian type bud sounds like a really nice haul.