What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joey Weed's C99?

Oregonism

HD is Rad that guy is Fake Newbs!

Saw the same thing, was just after canucks legalization, maybe they were informed to cover their asses? They dropped the entire us pricing and had the no shipping right up top, by thanksgiving they had reverted back with US pricing.
Could have also been something from the postal strike, which started right around the same time too....

Legalcdn

I grew one joey c99 outdoor in a SIP. All went well until my friend who was babysitting the plant did not take it inside when the humidity was insane at night..went from a potential 12oz to 1oz..should have put up a dew shield.. Quick finisher..HD had a timewarp texada x c99 that resisted mold better..for outdoor. Did grow 1 JW C99 indoor and yielded 4oz in 50 day flower.. Then put 2 more C99 in late fall in shed..struggled to heat her..only yielded 3.5 from both ..harvested on dec 21st.. Lesson learned..not bad for 1st ever grow..2nd one could have done better. But no mold indoors.. All with DIY LED retail 15w light bulbs.. Never needed odor control.. Just getting 2 clippings to put in bubbler to start again.. The c99 high was mild during first month.of curing..then after more curing..changed to really uplifting..great high after 2 months of curing.

LostTribe

Premium user
Joey's is straight C99 unlike the majority of the fake c99 hybrids going around as pure. It still leaves me with a need to look elsewhere after a whole pack run out. Most females give the baby poo rancid rotten funk but its not the old school sweet pineapple punch HI-c goodness of yesteryear. That being said I have 3 packs sitting in the vault just in case.

Pure C99 just more of the rotten baby poo. High was medium whereas the old school stuff was Instant Kill and you knew it.

I am starting to think Sly was the real muscle behind the grimm gear. Too bad he disappeared after some troubles.

Legalcdn

Well..being a father of few kids..don't need anymore baby poo.. :) my c99 smelled fruity..more grapefruit with a bit of rotting fruit..not really super pungent. That original strain seems elusive.. Hope u get her.

redlaser

Veteran
Well..being a father of few kids..don't need anymore baby poo.. :) my c99 smelled fruity..more grapefruit with a bit of rotting fruit..not really super pungent. That original strain seems elusive.. Hope u get her.

Out of twenty Joey Weed C99’s and eighty f-2’s from those F1’s, have never had any poop smells, 95% are fruity from pineapple to blends of different fruit smells.
Only oddballs are the camphor, or odd medicine type smell. Often they are the ones with the heaviest truchome coverage, heavy enough to not resemble typical JW c99.

Great stealth plant like you say, JW c99 is underrated in a lot of ways

Legalcdn

My next 2 jw c99 clones from my original mom will be in coco hempy with the maxibloom as the sole nute..maybe a bit of calmag if needed. My last runs were organic..they did ok but never really dialled in nutes.. 1st run produced more weed..quite nice actually..no sleepy time at all..more get up and get shit done.. but second run produced more trichomes with less yield..still curing..1 more month..still has fruity smell..i like to sample after the fruit smell slows down..

Redlaser.. What nutes did u use?
I might be a newbie but i have been around weed for 35yrs growing up in BC..
Cheers and thanks to all contributors..

"If you can't help others..at least do them no harm".. D. Lama

CBDman

I never heard of JOES WEED C99

i have checked 10 forums
10 different seed shops.

No one has this.

What is this ?
US only?

Regulars only?

BORING i must say.

Female Seeds C99 is awaible world wide cheap.
This is good strain.

Grimm brothers have some XX new stuff , problem is price.
150 euros for couple fem seeds.
This is sick.
Anyway they are awaible also in most seed shops.

Joey , who is that? is this awaible in EU also?
Feminised?

Maybe this is another EGOISTIK seeds.
Only in US, only regs ?
Then its not important.

What people needs is World wide awaible seeds. Also in regs and FEM.
Fem atleast if you want count in the beginners also.

Hillbilly special seeds sucks = Like only regs in US.

CBDman

I cant edit

i must also say

If this Joeys weed is small breeder in US only with regs also only.
Then it fails.

i live in EU. I also like fems mostly.
Then i cant grow this maybe?

EGOISTIK SEEDS , i hate them.
Lucky them who is close the little private breeder maybe yes.
Others got nothing.

The best thing is find local forums , if you like talk about them.

This is ICMAG
We need talk more about the awaible seeds for everyone.
Also there must be FEM choices.

New growers is our future.

About 10 years from now i believe C99 female seeds is awaible still world wide cheap.
Joe is gone

Legalcdn

*********(.ca)

Joeyweed. They also have an awesome ak47. I do not work for them. I live in cdn so it ships local. They ship to EU. I believe €50 for 10 reg seeds..c99 shows sex early. Once u have a mom..she clones amazing. Good luck..

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I never heard of JOES WEED C99

i have checked 10 forums
10 different seed shops.

No one has this.

What is this ?
US only?

Regulars only?

BORING i must say.

Female Seeds C99 is awaible world wide cheap.
This is good strain.

Grimm brothers have some XX new stuff , problem is price.
150 euros for couple fem seeds.
This is sick.
Anyway they are awaible also in most seed shops.

Joey , who is that? is this awaible in EU also?
Feminised?

Maybe this is another EGOISTIK seeds.
Only in US, only regs ?
Then its not important.

What people needs is World wide awaible seeds. Also in regs and FEM.
Fem atleast if you want count in the beginners also.

Hillbilly special seeds sucks = Like only regs in US.
You sound US resentful and a newbie but Joey Weed is the breeder and his seeds are only sold out of HD a distributor in Canada..
Regs only so youre SOL. Go to FS C99 they have fems.

Legalcdn

Gezellig and hygge in my language CBDman. When i lived in belgium they used to say the difference between summer and winter is in the summer the rain is warmer. :)
C99 came from NL..maybe local growers might have the holy grail original c99. They created the Fem'd seeds.. Henk van dalen from dutch passion.
Happy growing and yes new growers are the future.

CBDman

You sound US resentful and a newbie but Joey Weed is the breeder and his seeds are only sold out of HD a distributor in Canada..
Regs only so youre SOL. Go to FS C99 they have fems.

Actually i love US :)

USA is best if you ask me. :huggg:

CBDman

Gezellig and hygge in my language CBDman. When i lived in belgium they used to say the difference between summer and winter is in the summer the rain is warmer. :)
C99 came from NL..maybe local growers might have the holy grail original c99. They created the Fem'd seeds.. Henk van dalen from dutch passion.
Happy growing and yes new growers are the future.

i Want move there too.
Send me money i come there :)

Latest posts

Latest posts