What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC's 2010 indoor

THC123

Veteran
Update part 3-7

Mirre nr 5 a.k.a sour mirre from Karma Genetics

img5849pa.jpg

img5850f.jpg

img5851r.jpg

img5852p.jpg

img5872v.jpg

img5873o.jpg

img5875y.jpg

img5874.jpg

This together with the Nederzaad plants and NYCD are the only plants that where really ready for my liking the rest was cut dwon one week early

phew she is a stinker , real nice dank smell and very frosty compact nugs

she needs 11 weeks

normally this is the biggest yielding mirre with fat colas

this however was a revegged cut and she branched out like crazy and made smaller nugs then usual but a shitload so in the end yield will still be nice

this is the only mirre i was able to save in cloneform

Never had a bad plant from Karma genetics , always interesting aromas and frosty dankness

even though she suffered from heat she stank up the whole greenhouse

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
SSSDH (ojd cut) number 2

img5853d.jpg

img5855u.jpg

img5880f.jpg

img5879.jpg

img5878bj.jpg

lol same cut as number one but this none yielded poorly and almost didnt drink any water , she was tucked away in a corner , maybe that could be the reason

THC123

Veteran
NYCD(soma)

img5860f.jpg

img5859l.jpg

img5858f.jpg

img5859l.jpg

img5889.jpg

img5891s.jpg

This was the only plant in the tent that stayed from beginning till the end in tent number one

so she didnt get any heatstress cuz in this tent i use adjust a wings and i can open 2 windows

all the other plants came from another tent where tempcontrol was difficult

this plants isstill lush and green hasnt been fed for 3 weeks and smells very strong just like outdoor weed and is also nice and sticky

this is how i want my indoor to be like , i hate heatstress

NYCD was a crazy foxtailing sativa

cuz she got so large i had to train her best as i could , growing this strain together with other strains is a bad idea as she stretches like crazy

THC123

Veteran
Nederzaad indica

img5863u.jpg

img5930.jpg

img5928l.jpg

img5927b.jpg

img5926e.jpg

img5924.jpg

img5915s.jpg

fucking great yielder , the plants are never able to carry the weight of the buds

the Nederzaad has very tight compact nugs that grow close along the stem. it has the tightest heaviest nugs of all the plants i have

aroma is a herby apple smell

in the future i wanna explore the nederzaad lines further and maybe reproduce a lot of strains as the breeder died

these are strains made up of positronics strains oldskool 80-90's weed real nice special genetics

THC123

Veteran
AG13(a5haze x g13 indica)

img5913fx.jpg

img5886s.jpg

img5881j.jpg

well , lol what can i say? this cut sucked donkey balls and was overshadowed by all the other plants cuz the AG13 grows like a willow with droppy leaves and branches

the guy i got it from is a great guy but a lousy grower

i wanna try it again in the future when i can take HEALTHY cuts from my OWN mother

the aroma is very special , the A5 smell is dominant and i know it can yield very well

this plant needed 3 more weeks she can go to 16 weeks

cuz she is mostly sativa , she also grows out of control , i dont like growing her