What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Its ok to back in the water .....The Shark is Dead

G

nice shots mate... it's been a while since i've heard about GWS, then i flip through an old mag read it there, and now here, the same day... lol ;)

how many days is she still good to go?

G

:wave:hey i think those shots look superb, D.L.

keep the showcasin-a-comin,
i always enjoy your threads,
thanks for sharing

cj

Scientist

I love GWS. It totally obliterates me...a good high to take a scenic drive or any daytime activity.

It looks sooo good. :yoinks:

Tropical Treats

Nice pics Doc, I can see all the tricromes poping out. How's the smokes from those sharks? Never tried them before, but they sure look tasty.

Peace

TT

G

Looks good my man Longbottom, GWS is good and one of my tastist and most potent grows. I think you'll find that out soon. Best of luck.

G

LOL, Sharks dead.....got my attention. We just had a shark attack 'just down the beach' from me. Kept me outa the water for like.....2 days, :wink: