What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Moon Rocks!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indigo said:
Thank you Bub, for gracing my thread....you know its always a pleasure! When we gonna see some of your stuff up on Seedbay? Soon, I hope.... :D

:wave:

High Indigo!
always a pleasure to stop by! ;)
Me you n that camera need to manage. :yoinks: :yummy: lol
you know I luv yer pics!, always nice shots!

Ill be posting up the remainders of the Sunshine#2 and PowerHouse in auction soon, as they aught to be hitting retail shelves in the near future :chin: :joint:

thanks, and peace!
bub

R

Ronley

Beautiful looking plant Indigo,

I planted 2 Blue moon rock seeds in the summer, and unforetunately they both were male.

I have grown and smoked Bogglegum and Lifesaver and Gumballs, (cross of lifesaver and sour bubble) which are all fantastic wonderful weed...
I cant wait to for one day when i will have Bluemoon Rocks. I still have a seeds waiting to be germed. but only once i have cleared up my present grow now. then BMR can be planted.

So many strains so many seeds, just not enough pots and space to fill them all up ... :-(

Last edited: