What's new

Pre harvest Flower pics

3legdog

Thanks Dr.G :wave: .

Here's a pic of the 1 poundr'^^ just before it went into flower. This burmese plant was vegd near 3mos & i didn't start training it until it began flowering.

3legdog

Now to a few from this morning of a seeded Burmese(pheno#2) very near done. Both my burmese were seeded this round & didn't get fat/swollen...with anything but seed hopefully :D

burmese fan....ooooo bubble :yummy:

3legdog

Now on to the blackberry S1(VBS) plants that are about 2-3wks out. These few pics were from about a wk ago...new pics by the 1st of the year when there almost done :canabis:

G

hello 3leg :joint:
ohhh myyyyy a solid pound from one plant, thats just awesome dude.....i'm guessing one needs to vegg for 3/4 month to even get close to that yield, how tall was she in the veg pic maybe 5 feet ---the pot??........hahahaha looks like someone has some very nice hash leaves to work with, gotta love that huhhh.....ohhh man more vbs shots those are perfect looking, just hoping i get one like that so i can breed it with my purpleberry male pollen arrrrrr its going to be sweeeeeet i tell yaaaaaaa.......hopinfully going to be hitting it with some very fresh AK-47 pollen as well on a few branches......
sweeeeet broooo :wave:

3legdog

:wave: to everyone & as always muchos gracias for the compliments :wave:

Big357 i have benn tinkering with a few crosses & also with stabilizing my phenos of the Burmese. Sometime next year i hope Gypsy will have room for yet another few varities. Watch for new test grows form me after this yrs' cup/april. Also thanks for showing interest ...duely noted :wink: ...stay in touch :wave:

70s_PotHead

This picture is badd ass 3leg
5284100_4761.JPG

70s :joint:

3legdog

:wave: glad to have company

Those ceosses of yours Dezy sound great!

70's thats 1 crazy lookn plant huh.....1st for me,being that solid purple the whole time. The dam clones are auto-flowering & already have tiny purple caylyx's at 6" tall :yoinks: ...pain in the ass really :(

1 wild lookn plant :yoinks:...1st clone run should be dry just in time for the new years celebration :friends:

edit: i'll snapa few of my fav. bb S1 pheno early next week...i can already tell this 1 is really kickn ass this round :canabis:
this 1s blue(black)/purp/red/pink & green :yoinks:

Last edited:

3legdog

Well this will be my main thread from now on & thankfully i made bubble with the 2 burmese plants & got about 250 more f2's before the rippers took all my buds.

That blackberry(solid purp 1) plant was stolen, but i have several clones of everything at my other spot... :bow: to the heavens above.

Heres a few pics from my last remaining spot ...the 8'x8' box that we will add another 1k now & maximize all i have left. Anyway im still recovering from such a blow :badday:. I want every ICr' thats pmd' me & those who posted to know i appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, this is a wonderful community & i hope to only come back stronger w/even more to offer.

Heres a few snappies from 2 days ago...some of these are very near coming down. I'll get some even better shots when i go over today to tend to things...flush/clearex.

G

put the clones in 24/0 light and feed a weak veg nute = best bet on revert
like ya said, just a pain in the ass

lookin good man
:wave:cj

The dam clones are auto-flowering & already have tiny purple caylyx's at 6" tall ...pain in the ass really :(

Last edited:

3legdog

Thanks CJ & thats what they've been under/feed. I'll get a pic of that today to as it's kinda funny a fully flowering purple plant at 6" tall under 24/0... since the cut was takn. Not worried though since that pheno was going to be discontinued anyway.

G

wow, just caught your last post.. looks like a forest in there man good work and keep those thumbs emerald-tone ;)

peace0ut

cj

G

3LD.........like to knock me outta my chair........thats the way to open a thread, that first pic is a real eye popper:yes:

Go big, great show:D

CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts