What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nebula 85 Days Flower

G

very nice colors dirty freddy

how long do you think they have left?? you have some damn good patience

cheese

G

Damn Dude!!! Pretty Pretty Pretty!!! Looks like Paradise Seeds hits another home run, eh?

DirtyFreddy

Thanks for the compliments guys! The purple plant should be done any time now but the rest of them are going to be another couple of weeks at least i think..
here are some more pics...

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Flowering time as per Paradise: 56 - 62 days... I thought that looked a little over ripe. Do you have a loupe?

G

I don't know about overripe but they shouldn't have taken this long. I forgot when I picked mine but it was no longer than 70 days. Do you have cold temps? That could explain it and the colors.

DirtyFreddy

They are not overripe, but they should have been done long ago!
The darker plant has had some cold nights next to the ac but the rest have not. No other plants in the room have that probblem, I harvested some WW 3 weeks ago on time. Only difference is that these nebulas are from seed and organic. I cant figure it out.

G

You know I've had some crops that have taken much longer than suppose to. I grew out a northern lights that went 11 weeks. So a lot of things are not for us to figure out.

natefrog

true that............good to see you wait them out Freddy......could'nt ya just cry sometimes when people butcher them while still in their pre-pubescent whiteness?............ugh!......kills me........nf

G

natefrog said:
true that............good to see you wait them out Freddy......could'nt ya just cry sometimes when people butcher them while still in their pre-pubescent whiteness?............ugh!......kills me........nf

Me too Mr. Frog. . . . me too.

DankBank

Dirty -

First off... my complients to you on a beautiful grow. They are fine specimens indeed.
Second, mind sharing the source on those Neb beans? I'm very curious to know... did you get them in an actual breeder pack? It's a very strange looking pheno. I don't mean strange in a bad way, of course. It's just really unique.
db