What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trainwreck for THC

G

I got mine from BG, thanks brutha :wave: I thin gifted to several members here at IC and all had wonderfull success with it. What a med strain...

I've had it since then, I am on my fourth or fifth mother plant and have grown out and gifted 100's of little ones. This plant will always be in my rotation.

Tex

omega7

CBF said:
omega.....she is a vine, if you bush her up real good, way more branchin then she can handle, they will fall over the edge of the pot and hang down past the bottom. I set her up on a stool and let the branchin hang like that. loads of little tiny hard nugs, LOL

CBF

Yeah this clone I have vegging now is gonna look like a damn spider plant if I dont tie up the branches when I flower her. Hope you dont mind the pics in your thread, but here she is. No training, just topped twice. (she's in a cup that used to house a widowrella, but she is def TW)

Last edited:
CBF wow thats some sandy stuff!! :wave: :yoinks:

That's probably the only reason that made me wish i lived in the states - cut sharing.. sure looks 'omega' to me...
[no ofense rez]
:joint: :yummy:

I've got a clone from texas mystic (TWxSWT#3) from marksurfs that got tested on a fair and it got to the 24% mark, only matched by Luc's Sensi Star a 24 too.

My point is... it didn't get that sandy!!! Not even close!
:eek:

These are pics from that clone - its been siting under a 22w cfl for about 4 weeks 24/7 and still keeps pumping out resin all over, i know it's normal on reveging plants it's just that i'd never seen..
[bad pics, im still learning got myself a new cam yee :woohoo:]

Last edited:
G

omega, your plant looks like mine bro. the purple stalk...needs some feed. the stalks are the first to tell on the wreck.

CBF

G

m.steelers said:
Lookin good guys,

From what I understand there are 3 TW cuts floatin around.

Arcata
Norcali Pine (also known as the 70 day TW)
E-32

I have the Arcata and the Norcali Pine, but not the E-32. I'm not sure what the deal is with that one. I am trying to let my Norcal catch up to the Arcata, so I can flower them side by side and compare... I am not sure if that will happen this time due to logistics and wanting to max out ASAP with these cool temps.

Respect to all - M

The arcata / E-32 wreck is out of S1 seed sprouted in the early/mid 80s by the old owner of the HPRC.

it stands for "E" first letter of the mans name. 32 for the 32nd crop rotation

the 70 day norcal pine wreck is just another pheno out of the bunch. in my opinion one of the better ones to do outdoors under optimal conditions

both are great producers.

omega7

CBF said:
omega, your plant looks like mine bro. the purple stalk...needs some feed. the stalks are the first to tell on the wreck.

CBF
probably does need to eat, but she always has purple stems. You should have seen it a week or 2 ago, it was deep purple.

G

omega7 said:
probably does need to eat, but she always has purple stems. You should have seen it a week or 2 ago, it was deep purple.

yeah mine does the same thing, she keeps the nice purp leaf stems all through flower, but I can green up the stalks all the time. anyway its just what i use to tell if shes hungry.

its a great plant, choppin mine tomorrow night.

CBF

Wrecked

Here some pics of some of my trainwreck shots indoors outdoors coco and soil. It is supposed to be the arcata cut. I notice even in veg my stalks are mostly puple. So how does this cut compare to the 70 day has anyone ever run both side by side? When it comes time for smoking this is definitly in the top three i have ever had and the favorite i have grown... PeAcE

G

hey IGT, thanks for stoppin in. Pineapple/juicyfruit wreck sounds mouth waterin. never heard of it.

this cut is a strong lemony piney cleaner dank
. I like it quite a bit. very frosty, not much yield.

look forward to the comparison. would be interestin for sure.

happy new year bro

CBF

castlebuilder

it will be nice to see those wreck test grows form the nspecta...I just assumed the 45 day wreck was the wreck...do the others have 'that' smell? Theres also af-wreck...which def has an afgani look...tastes really good...but I dont 'see' the wreck in it...some great pics by the way