What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGbubs Jamacian Jam

G

hey all some shots of OGbubs offerin @ 6wks flowerin. two distict phenotypes in three plants. a more sativa dom, stretchy plant, and a stubby afghani, with some heavy thick bud.

this first plant is the stretchy sativa plant. this one is the lower yielder, and easily doubles in flower. maybe a bit more.

wont be much of a chore cleanin this plant up at harvest.

plenty of frost on all the jams, lookin done at this point, but im thinkin a few more weeks and am waitin for the "plump":D

aroma amoung all the plants is a tropical fruit aroma.

frosty tropical buds:D

CBF

Last edited:
G

this plant is another of the stretchier plants, a bit shorter than the first plant, and much better producer, I can see the spears fillin in now. didnt get a decent full plant shot.

CBF

G

this plant is a much shorter, stockier plant. the top bud is phat and dense. little much on the nutes, as I seen those big buds commin on and natural reaction is to pump her up.

great aromas, and nice frosty buds. should be a great smoke:yes:

CBF

G

hey indigo, thanks for checkin in. pretty nice line so far. thinkin the affy plant is real close, the other 2, some time to go yet.

wierd how whenever I look at my manga rosa cut i think of your avatar. strange shit:D

CBF

G

heres the better yieldin of the 2 stretchy plants. at 47 days shes 70% cloudy. will prolly chop in the am.

CBF

G

some shots of the plant hangin. the two sticks to the right are the affy plant, put most of it in hash bags.

CBF

G

MO' FIYA!

MO' FIYA!

nice haul, CBF

another delectable delicacy, you have the best of all worlds it seems..

congrats on another successuful chop...TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!;)
:bongsmi: that shiz likely tastes out of this world
cj

G

thanks all, a bump of OGbub, see hes on

CBF

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
By far the Best pics I have seen of Jamaican Jam! absolutly beautiful!
I hope she satisfied yer luv for the flavor my friend. She is best after a lengthy cure, bout 90 daze in my jarz. I like her puff in the daytime, but the Ghani pheno's can be a lil too 'relaxing'.

Thanks much for the pics n report, I look foreward to hearing how it scores in yer pipe!
now Ill smoke some powerhouse, tipback a guinness, n its off to bed for me.

Thanks CBF.
Peace, bub