What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

SourDank

Veteran
Blue Lotus from Bohdi was by far the sweetest most blueberry/candy tasting and smelling bud I've ever come across, it's not even close.

I've also had blueberry that tasted spot on to blueberrys in bout 2004-2006 that was the best before I popped those blue lotus, so I'd say blueberry genetics are my fav lol, bc blue cheese would be my close 3rd. I'm really happy to see grape ape on there a couple times bc I have grape ape x bio-diesel in veg that I'm PUMPED to get into bloom

harry74

Veteran
GLO F2

GLO F2

After smoking some popcorn of this I have to say that smells and tastes great, somenthing like peach.

Not the biggest yielder, average, some nanners but worth keeping.

I had just 5 seeds, getting ready for a seed run ( F3 + some crosses), just with the idea of making some hundreds to keep this genetics in seed form.

:tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tangie or grapefruit. Tastes like eating a tangerine or a grapefruit on the exhale......for real.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grapefruit (AKA - Sweet Pink Grapefruit), the Canadian clone only. Tastes like sugary grapefruits, absolutely delicious. Hope I never lose my clone...

kro-magnon

Veteran
The most sweet and fruity strains i've grown were:
-Cannadential(LA Confidential x Cannalope), the cannalope phenos were the sweeetest smelling and tasting, i've kept my favorite a long time for her wonderful taste.
-Jillybean, i had a pheno tasting like exotic fruits and some smelling orange but with strong skunk smell as well.
-Space-Queen, there is some wonder in this strain as well, i have a nice keeper since 2 years.

Anders89

Some dane blueberry autos ive tested actually taste blueberry when u chew the leaf/bud.
It smells ridicilously sweet.