What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
My top 3

1. Nancy Botwin (grapes)
2. Super Lemon Haze (candied lemons)
3. Green Crack (sweet and fruity)

B

bobdobalina420

Grape Ape
Razzleberry (some blueberry/raspberry hybrid)
Greek Crack aka Space Queen

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
SS Bubblegum
Purple Bhudda Wreck
The Afghan Kush I just harvested

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have the SLH flowering now, it's a real standout. You can easily smell the citrus above the fresh bud when you just wave it under your nose. No need to scratch and sniff. Even better; a cut a South African friend selected from my F1 cross of Durban Poison X 'Unknown german strain'. It's called Oreo. It's the sweetest, most fragrant plant I can recall ever seeing. The smell above the growing bud is similar to lilacs and it has an electrifying 'up' sativa high.
picture.php

I think that a good Yumboldt selection is as sweet as you can get. Old Early Pearl stock would produce the sweetest outdoor buds. I can't even begin to pick a fruity tasting bud, there are just so many good choices out there.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Top 10 in no order........

GDP
SSH - Lemon Pheno
Sweet Tangerine
Grapefruit (clone)
Cherry AK
Golden Cindy (Nugget Shiner)
DJ's Blueberry
Urkle
Somango
Banana

Dödsknark

Blueberry from Rokerij.
Friends weed. "Duh... I have a note with the name but I forgot where I put it" I hope he finds it. Straight lemons.
SweetCindy. Overripe strawberries after a long cure.

blackone

Veteran
Some phenos of fms grapefruit... Mm...
A mystery C99 cross I grew was probably the sweetest tasting weed I've ever had - unfortunately it was a herm.

outdoordreams

Hawaiian Sativa x Cotton Candy.......federation (Big Mac) IMO some of the best smells and tastes in Cannabis

SweetPinkGrapefruit

Sugar Shack........sickly sweet, lots of crystal, very little high. (Was sickly sweet though)

Sweetskunk ((NL x Haze) x SweetPinkGrapefruit)

LUI......Reds cut.........(Ortega x Sweet tooth)

Candy Cane