What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

toasted1

thanx for the complements :tiphat:
this is my first time with her outdoors and so far so good im a lil worried about hurricane season tho :chin:
and yea she reeks but tucked a good football field from the neighbors

heres some pics from today day 70 differnt angles u wheren't shittn about how fast she flushes :D and the 50* nights help alil 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stay safe
:smokey:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wow man. That was quik. Lol. Looks amazing ! Better and better everytime I see it. Great work I Looooovvvee it

G

guest121295

I figured I'd bump my old thread to say I learned ahell of a lot from everybody's input and my own multiple experieces with this baby.I've been flipping them at 14" and using smaller containers and the plants are growing up to about 30" and loaded with buds and big fat tops.I took this pic a week ago and the ecsd is on the right, I think it was around day 48 in this pic.I wish I had a roomfull of plants like this one, but I do have a few other things pretty worthy of the space...Thanks again to everybody that helped me to dial in this sweetheart, the pic is a bit lame but I think you can get an idea...
picture.php

I have a question-

Does the ECSD clone throw spiral leaves and have a problem where the leaves always yellow and fall off all the time no matter what? I have a clone dealer who sold me some clones that did not perform that he claims are east cost sour diesel however the leaves would just fall off and there were lots of spiral/Fibonacci leaves. Is this a characteristic of ECSD?

Attachments

• DSC00379.jpg
    DSC00379.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 24

lilnick

no need to use a 3 bucket system 2 is good use a 5 inside aother five with holes drilled in the top one.

G

guest121295

UGMJFARMER I have never seen the traits you are speaking of in my ecsd cut....I've seen several cuts passed off as ecsd that were just nice Rez seedstock, IBL's or crosses.Believe me that stuff is all 1st class but if you want to know if you have "the" cut it's good to ask around and check it out.The clone grows much different than most Rez stock. I have a couple gems from Rez in my stable, the ecsd was given to me by the east coast folks...

Yeah those clones got thrown in the trash.. Bummer.. another $50 wasted trying to find the real ECSD, the only meds that do it all for me.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Figured I'd give this one a bump. Here's some ecsd I finished up under a 600 three or so weeks ago. The first few pics are olds pics of plants 8 weeks in and the second batch are them at 10.5 weeks and after flush.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

To me, weed doesn't get much better than this. Sour d is some of my favorite herb... :bongsmi:

G

guest121295

You're gagging me on that one Lloyd, when they flush out like that the stench will make ya' want to vomit...:)

L

Lloyd_Christmas

:tiphat: Ah yes chaco, gotta love how quickly they flush too! 1 week no food and BAM, perfectly flushed plant.

Maxi I'm sure at one point or another this cut has to have jumped the pond :smoke:

mrheadie

love this thread chaco. i'm new to ic, but not growing. i've been looking for the true ecsd for a few years now, and your right about allot of the genetics going around being rez's. saw some great palnts in my search, but it wasnt the original, and that was the one i wanted. well, at my buddies yearly festival last weekend i was gifted 1 ecsd, and 1 cross they called the biesel (still cant find any info on this strain). these came from a serious head that has connections with the original albany boys in ny so i know what i got is the real deal. i already have a few in the ezclone getting ready to go. after just reading this whole thread i have learned allot that i'm sure is going to help me while working with this girl. so, i just wanted to say thanks to all for their input, and keep up the great grows!

maxibiogreen

Veteran
yes lloyd she probably has jump the ocean al ready but cannot find it around yet but i do not know why i have the feeling i ll be growing one of these fine ladies before the end of the year.

:tiphat: Ah yes chaco, gotta love how quickly they flush too! 1 week no food and BAM, perfectly flushed plant.

Maxi I'm sure at one point or another this cut has to have jumped the pond :smoke: