What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raking the Forest

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We'll just use really yuge rakes with our tiny little hands.

St. Phatty

Maybe we can put together a start-up for Mr. Trump.

With big raking machines to gather all the leaves.

Get Mr. Trump to kick in $40 Mill (mid 8 figures) then tell him we're from ICMag and 80% of us hate his guts.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on lets get behind this presidents ideas. We can use this thread as our state wide sign up . We can set up a day to go rake the forest this next week. I think today we should spend our time shopping for a new large rake to make our jobs easier. Come on support your president .. hes a dam genus

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm sure he's already provided solutions to all of the problems we face.

We just have to sift through tweets that were fired from the hip in a typically retaliatory fashion.

Shouldn't be hard.

G

Or you could take your money and pour it down the fucking shit hole of any clinton. With any clinton either end functions as a shit hole.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread is about californians raking leaves to help the president stop fires... if your not from california and dont have a rake then this is not a thread for you ... although we will take all the volunteers, to help rake the hillsides , regardless of political affiliations .. lets make this a real bi partisan effort

Slim Pickens

Veteran
hes a dam genus

He is a stable genius actually.Said so his own self,and we all know he wouldn't tell a lie.Fact is,he was a Boy Scout leader.The best Boy Scout leader ever.

Also a little known fact that he invented the rake,and the fake news media won't give him the credit for this most noble of inventions.Stupid fake news is stupid.Amirite?

So much winning!!

"Or you could take your money and pour it down the fucking shit hole of any clinton. With any clinton either end functions as a shit hole".

So,I take it you don't want to help rake the forests?

Raking the forests?You don't suppose this is one of his misspellings again? Given his history,maybe he meant rape the forests?

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... and while yer at it, I sure hope yo able to clean up alla that sh@t dumped by alla those animals over the years, that stuff is disgusting!