What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Water Has A Memory

Dog Star

Veteran
Amanita muscaria will poisson you,thats why its close to NDE.. its a stupid to use toxic shrooms for get high..

better use psylocibes and enjoy a good high.. also dont overeact but take small dose,
its a good for health,raise serotonine levels,can help with depression,anxiety..

actually you will have good experience for mind and body,and off course spirit
if you belive you possest one..

S

Sertaiz

both is good its just very different medicine, look it up if you want to know more, it is very much not just a poison. there are just natural and social barriers that keep most people from reaching what this etheogen has to offer.
erowid is a good place for trip reports of all kinds, can see the good bad and ugly of any drug, natural or chemical

The reality of the soul is among the most important questions of life. Although religions go on and on about its existence, how do we know if souls really exist? A string of new scientific experiments helps answer this ancient spiritual question.

The idea of the soul is bound up with the idea of a future life and our belief in a continued existence after death. It's said to be the ultimate animating principle by which we think and feel, but isn't dependent on the body. Many infer its existence without scientific analysis or reflection. Indeed, the mysteries of birth and death, the play of consciousness during dreams (or after a few martinis), and even the commonest mental operations – such as imagination and memory – suggest the existence of a vital life force – an élan vital – that exists independent of the body.

Yet, the current scientific paradigm doesn't recognize this spiritual dimension of life. We're told we're just the activity of carbon and some proteins; we live awhile and die. And the universe? It too has no meaning. It has all been worked out in the equations – no need for a soul. But biocentrism – a new ‘theory of everything' – challenges this traditional, materialistic model of reality. In all directions, this outdated paradigm leads to insoluble enigmas, to ideas that are ultimately irrational. But knowledge is the prelude to wisdom, and soon our worldview will catch up with the facts.

Of course, most spiritual people view the soul as emphatically more definitive than the scientific concept. It's considered the incorporeal essence of a person, and is said to be immortal and transcendent of material existence. But when scientists speak of the soul (if at all), it's usually in a materialistic context, or treated as a poetic synonym for the mind. Everything knowable about the "soul" can be learned by studying the functioning of the brain. In their view, neuroscience is the only branch of scientific study relevant to understanding the soul.

Traditionally, science has dismissed the soul as an object of human belief, or reduced it to a psychological concept that shapes our cognition of the observable natural world. The terms "life" and "death" are thus nothing more than the common concepts of "biological life" and "biological death." The animating principle is simply the laws of chemistry and physics. You (and all the poets and philosophers that ever lived) are just dust orbiting the core of the Milky Way galaxy.

As I sit here in my office surrounded by piles of scientific books, I can't find a single reference to the soul, or any notion of an immaterial, eternal essence that occupies our being. Indeed, a soul has never been seen under an electron microscope, nor spun in the laboratory in a test tube or ultra-centrifuge. According to these books, nothing appears to survive the human body after death.

While neuroscience has made tremendous progress illuminating the functioning of the brain, why we have a subjective experience remains mysterious. The problem of the soul lies exactly here, in understanding the nature of the self, the "I" in existence that feels and lives life. But this isn't just a problem for biology and cognitive science, but for the whole of Western natural philosophy itself.

Our current worldview – the world of objectivity and naïve realism – is beginning to show fatal cracks. Of course, this will not surprise many of the philosophers and other readers who, contemplating the works of men such as Plato, Socrates and Kant, and of Buddha and other great spiritual teachers, kept wondering about the relationship between the universe and the mind of man.

Recently, biocentrism and other scientific theories have also started to challenge the old physico-chemical paradigm, and to ask some of the difficult questions about life: Is there a soul? Does anything endure the ravages of time?

Life and consciousness are central to this new view of being, reality and the cosmos. Although the current scientific paradigm is based on the belief that the world has an objective observer-independent existence, real experiments suggest just the opposite. We think life is just the activity of atoms and particles, which spin around for a while and then dissipate into nothingness. But if we add life to the equation, we can explain some of the major puzzles of modern science, including the uncertainty principle, entanglement, and the fine-tuning of the laws that shape the universe.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/biocentrism/201112/does-the-soul-exist-evidence-says-yes

How does this relate to water memory?

St. Phatty

This is some next level stupidity here. Literally everything we know about particles, electrons, quantum theory, and everything else you mentioned is the result of science - Not some uneducated moron speculating about things he doesn't understand.

>> particles, electrons, quantum theory,

All that stuff is understandable if you have enough time & caffeine. I've also seen people take Ritalin before studying higher math.

I really need all my brain cells working in harmony, to understand just a little tiny piece of it. It being wave particle duality, or just plain electromagnetics up to where it becomes infrared.

The Basic Hairy Math is the place to start for people who want to understand it. And there are lots of diagrams, like Trigonometry on Acid, that go with it.

Math Hallucinations can be helpful sometimes, especially if they are close to being accurate - and if you can draw what you hallucinated.

I agree with Beta.

For folks that want to learn more, MIT has actually put all of this online.
https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

All the trippy physics stuff, just a mouse-click away. I think they even have homework assignments. The trick is finding people to help you with your homework. Plus the textbooks can be $200 a pop.

There are places where you can ask for help. Science forums at Anandtech.com, for example. The places where the "I'm proud to be a Geek" geeks hang out.

I consider spiritual to be beliving in a creator and having respect its creations. I consider religious to be similar but with pre determined rules.

Most people who use psychedelics will at some point have a very spuritual experience. Many of which are identical to spuritual experiences people have had all over the world.

I have read its pretty much impossible to to be an athiest after smoking 5-meo-dmt. Still have no tried that one.

I've smoked 5-MeO and let me just say you are correct on your assertion! Definitely wouldn't advise to anyone who hasn't done their research because DMT and 5-MeO are vastly different, can have repercussions and change your life for the better or worse . Glad i live in a place where 5-MeO roams free ;)

Am get those guy cause i understand he overcome his own ego when he gets those
experience.. this people shine and are happy cause they know they will go "home",
on a real place for soul when they pass out from this realm..

most of NDE dont wish to come back and that tells us something.. there in spiritual
world is better and you feel more cosy than in this flesh and body and material
realm...

thats why i pointed in previous post that death is best friend to spiritual life..

100%, we are a soul occupying a human body and not the other way around. Once we die we will just transcend to the next stage of our life whatever that might be/whatever you believe in. No one can tell you you're wrong when it comes to beliefs.

Death can be a beautiful thing depending on the perception. We have just been brainwashed to think that this is the end of life when it is actually just the opposite. A persons life should be celebrated when they pass away for they had the opportunity to experience this "reality" and if they lived a long life its even better. Thats what i perceive.

Veggia farmer

I have eaten amanitas! They taste strange hehe.. I actually ate one in school.. I was NOT old, and yeah, it changed me! Have also eaten it when I got waaaay older too, like 16/17 years old.. You get so stoned if start smoke hash on..! 3 dry caps and two good puffs on an blunt, felt like it was a couple of hard bong hits! But that is a long time ago now..

I still have glass full it, hmm….

Veggia farmer

And yeah, have had a couple of NDE experiences.. They fuc**ng keep sending me back, saying it not my time yet, what the fuck man?!? Its seems a bit arrogant, doesn it?