What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi guys new grower here

Mengsk

Mango Sherbert getting ready to go out

XosZLT4.jpg

Greetings,

First time poster long time lurker is that what they say? Might have jumped in the deep end, or a little out of order rather as a previous user seeing the legal side happen so quickly.

Thought I'd show some clone plants. The low leaf level is completely optional although dealing with mites at this stage requires being pretty relentless with the sesame oil. This together with low stress technique can help with stretching especially for clone mothers or a screen of green.

The Honey Bear looks like it may contain some ruderalis as the mites are particularly keen on that one.

Yeesh. Those look "unwell".

Mengsk

The wilted GG#4 was an accident on my part. Not necessarily an excuse, but with growing at least this time there's always more to do and somewhat of a struggle to manage not killing your plants at the least. It slipped my mind at the time but the smaller clones really should not have been sprayed with the organocide at the concentration I used on the older seed plants.

It doesn't mean the plants are weaker or anything. If I were to speculate it is possible that some good indoor cuts may be more fragile or sensitive to stress/harsh conditions. I'm referring to the genetics here, not age/size. As in a tough outdoor plant might have a trait of thick stems, but maybe some of the top shelf indoor strains are thin stemmed if you will. Also they are just small, 1-2 months in veg and they'll look much different.

Latest posts

Latest posts