What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TexasTea

Thank you very much for your kind words and for the positive feedback :thank you:
You have grown so many ACE strains so it means a lot that you rate Zamaldelica x Kali China among the best from us :dance013:

Enjoy her! :tiphat:

This cross is not the strongest that Ace offers, but it has consistently been the very best IMO. And that is saying a lot because Ace is the best seedbank in the world! Last year she was my favorite smoke by far and this winter my small plant has repeated. The aromas are very complex with a heady mix of fruit, musk, roses and spices that you can't quite put your finger on. The effect is gentle and kind, not debilitating, long lasting and clear. Definitely puts you in just the right place. The smoke flavor is always delicious with that wonderful floral quality mixed with fruity candy. She turns a little citrus/lemony in the jar. An absolute delight and I'm so glad I have a few packs of these seeds.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely pheno StrongTree :)

She indeed looks more Zamaldelica elite dominant.
Best wishes for the rest of the flowering! :ying:

Zamadelica X Kali China at about 5 weeks of flowering
running this plant continuously... must keep ZAMKC jar full:smokeit:....wonderful hybrid selection...sativa, flavors and effects but with indica flowering time and structure
this one was veged longtime... currently giving a orange citrus odor and resin is silver and sticky

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yummy Zamaldelica x Kali China buds Theorganicguy :yummy:

Glad the flowers carry both the complex fruity profile and incense too. As i commented previously, this hybrid produces top noth extractions, especially rosin, the rosin The English Cut did with the strain was simply delicious and with an incredible refined quality, in terpenes, potency and effects.

Wish you enjoy yours! :tiphat:

After seven months of cure, it is finally time to shine for Chinadelica. Here are some bud shoots to admire the resin after maturing in a glass jar. Sticky, incensey, fruity and sugary.

View Image View Image
Here's the end product:
View Image View Image

Unmanageable, almost liquid, honey-like consistency at room temperatures. I had some difficulties collecting it after squishing it and even after a night in the freezer. I've never seen such results from flowers. I can't seem to use this strain for dry sift. Its resin it's almost too waxy and won't detach easily. The taste can't be explained with words. Must be personally tried!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Hi TexasTea

Thank you very much for your kind words and for the positive feedback :thank you:
You have grown so many ACE strains so it means a lot that you rate Zamaldelica x Kali China among the best from us :dance013:

Enjoy her! :tiphat:

Haha, well of course now I'm totally in love with Honduras x panama as well as Zamal Bliss. So many wonderful choices. We are living in the golden age of cannabis to have so much abundance. Blessings to you dubi, and to all who are contributing to this great journey!

Fronk

3 zamaldelica x Kali China

3 zamaldelica x Kali China

Few pics of 3 zamaldelica x Kali China grown outdoors organically ✌️.
It’s incredible weed.
Thanks dubi

Attachments

• DEB8484E-27BC-472F-832A-9AEE7D602862.jpg
    DEB8484E-27BC-472F-832A-9AEE7D602862.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 92433DE9-7FAA-41AB-9083-89DD0B59640B.jpg
    92433DE9-7FAA-41AB-9083-89DD0B59640B.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 5CBC904A-3B79-43BC-993A-11CDC194A0FE.jpg
    5CBC904A-3B79-43BC-993A-11CDC194A0FE.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 78
  • D9C9AE57-A2B4-416C-9805-F866900EE417.jpg
    D9C9AE57-A2B4-416C-9805-F866900EE417.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 02F32BAE-B930-443E-968C-7BCE67641300.jpg
    02F32BAE-B930-443E-968C-7BCE67641300.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 83

The Hatter

Veteran
I just put in my order for a pack of these and the A15 x Malawi. I've been wanting to try both of these strains since they first came out but I missed the first offerings due to poor timing and money issues. This next season in my garden should be something special.

I'll try and remember to properly report back on how things turn out. The Zam x Kali sounds like it might be the sort of strain where I can find a grail plant for my depression and anxiety.

I'm hoping the A15 x Malawi really is bordering on psychedelic since back in my youth one of the best ways to break out of a deeply ingrained depressive funk was to trip. The journey may have not always been enjoyable but it was always a good way to break my mind out of destructive ruts.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Zam x KC brought outdoors

Zam x KC brought outdoors

Wasn't 100% sure it was actually her due a tag mess, but after seeing pics (characteristic huge fan leaves) here I think I can confirm is her in fact.

I had to pull this lady from the indoor "oven" that was reaching 36C. A fertigation clog almost kills her... really hard plant as can be seen.

Just out of the "oven" (ouch!)

picture.php

16 days after:

picture.php

I kept her in coco repotted from 7L to 25L pot, I was hesitant with coco outdoors due to the really hot weather and (manual) fertigation schedules, but so far I am really impressed with the speed, same as indoors!

She also received a couple generous spraying with neem, potassic soap and tea tree oil, dunno why (scents?) but ants love Zamaldelicas to farm cottonets, not happening this time.

White powder seen scattered around the pot is diatomaceous earth, to prevent ants to bring bugs to the plants.

Seriously considering growing more in coco next outdoor season! Feeding her from same reservoir of the Indoor Ace (100% salts)

She's feels like is into early flowering mode at full blast.

Drooling over the smoke reports! Knowing both parents, I cannot wait to have her!!! :woohoo:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Zamaldelica x Kali China outdoor harvest Fronk :dance013:

Pleased to hear you are still enjoying so much this hybrid :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi The Hatter,

Thanks for your interest on Zamaldelica x Kali China.
I find the effects of pure China Yunnan and Kali China very relieving against depression and anxiety. Some Kali China hybrids also carry these qualities.

On the other hand, Killer A5 Haze is serious 'trip weed' and overpowering until the point that your tolerance must be high and your psyche must be in the right place so the trip doesn't become uncomfortable due to her strength, depth, psychedelia and long lasting effects.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks friend for your touching comments :huggg:
Blessings to you and yours!

Haha, well of course now I'm totally in love with Honduras x panama as well as Zamal Bliss. So many wonderful choices. We are living in the golden age of cannabis to have so much abundance. Blessings to you dubi, and to all who are contributing to this great journey!

paisajedehierba

Sep-28-2019_flowering outdoors_after rainy and stormy days

Sep-28-2019_flowering outdoors_after rainy and stormy days

This is the status quo of the one Zam x KC ladie left.

Her larger sister fell to victim a thunder strom in early August. The storm yesterday was not that strong, but she experienced a little bit of the fait of her sister.
Nevertheless, she is healthy, again erected and +/- in the middle of the flowering periode. Some resin is are already present. The smell is very light (floral). No mold up to date. I hope she´ll be ready to harvest mid October without another storm experience.

At first I expected a shorter, more Kali China influenced hashplant habitus. Now, regarding the higher yield possible, I am very happy with this XL size (height 2,5m) :biggrin:.

Attachments

• Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_flower.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_flower.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_branch in middle section of the plant.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_branch in middle section of the plant.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_top of the plant.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_top of the plant.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_erected 2.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_erected 2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_height 2,5m_after a stormy and rainy night.jpg
    Sep-28-2019_Zam x KC_height 2,5m_after a stormy and rainy night.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
That's going to be a great one. I love the aromas these plants give off. Usually very floral and funky, like roses mixed with a locker room.

paisajedehierba

Oct-08-2019

Oct-08-2019

This individual flowers very leafy ... Kali China influenced. The stature seems to be more influenced by Zam. What do you think how long to go with this one until harvest?

Attachments

• Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC (5).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC (5).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC (4).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC (4).jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC (3).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC (3).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC (2).jpg
    Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC (2).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC.jpg
    Oct-08-2019_Zam x KC.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 32

Mimpi Manis

It was quite interesting to read about effects of various Ace strains from Dubi. In relation to A5 (underway) it looks like a little due respect is called for re that one. I wonder if anyone can chime in on what might be regarded as the more 'euphoric' Ace strains? Having come across a few of my own crosses with that attribute, I have to say its an effect I've come to appreciate. Lj.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Labia Joose,

ACE Seeds' strains of very clean euphoric effects: Bangi Haze, Bangi Haze x Ethiopian, Ethiopian, Green Haze and Oldtimer's Haze variants, Green Honduras Haze, Honduras, Honduras x Panama, Mauritius x Ethiopian, Orient Express regular, Puple Haze x Malawi, Purple Honduras Haze, Super Malawi Haze, Thai Chi, Tikal, Zamal Bliss and Zamaldelica.

Hope it helps.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

Glad your Zamaldelica x Kali Chinas are dealing well with cold and rainy conditions of your climate despite it's not our most cold tolerant strain.
Looks they will be done for the last week of October approx. Gooc luck! :yes:

damien50

25 days in on these girls. Lost 2/5 seeds that failed to geminate but the remaining three are beautiful. Super strong branching with thick stems and an amazing tolerance for heat. Running these girls in 5 gallon flood and drain buckets with growpito sim mix/enzymes/beneficials, mega crop, and Cal mag pro. Been running temps of 84-90f with leaf surface temps of 80-84f and 73-77% humidity under 480w of led.

I've already started taking clones, hoping that goes well, and I've been trimming back fan leaves periodically. Beautiful plants to look at in veg that I don't feel the need to top or necessarily train.

Attachments

• IMG_20191001_072624.jpg
    IMG_20191001_072624.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20191008_062511.jpg
    IMG_20191008_062511.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20191014_211428.jpg
    IMG_20191014_211428.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20191014_211710.jpg
    IMG_20191014_211710.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20191016_073009.jpg
    IMG_20191016_073009.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 23

Mimpi Manis

Thanks for getting back. Looks like I'm spoiled for choice re 'euphoric strains'. Will have to spend some time deciding which will suit from that impressive long list. Be interesting to see what my season brings, as I plan a little judicious cross pollinating. In the mix is my long cultivated Sumatran heirloom and a few other faves. Namely Super Blue Dream x Sum, and Strawberry Haze x Sum, a few Neville's Haze crosses and possibly some others depending how the reg seeds pan out re M & F. The regular Panama freebie I popped will figure in some way as well. BTW, the Greenhouse SH and their White Strawberry Skunk were some of the most delicious aromatic strains I've bumped into in recent years. But lets face it... you'd have to live a bleedin' long time to even cover the basic ground given the choices on offer for the enthusiast these days. Especially for outdoor guys like moi. Ace has certainly contributed to that little conundrum no doubt! As hobbies go... this one ain't bad. Pics once the season pans out a little. Fingers crossed. Go well. Regards, Lj.