What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2400W vertical coco tent

moritzst

hello guys

after pausing for quite a while in vertical growing im back in the biz ;)

i adapted the proved tray system for my 2,88m² grow tent, still slabs and drippers drain to waiste, 800m³ exhaust + 420m³ blowin through the tubes

each side got a 100l tank, should last for about a week @finish

doin 75x dr. greenthumb´s em-dog and 75x lemon skunk

will keep u updated

greez

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

hello guys

after pausing for quite a while in vertical growing im back in the biz ;)

i adapted the proved tray system for my 2,88m² grow tent, still slabs and drippers drain to waiste, 800m³ exhaust + 420m³ blowin through the tubes

each side got a 100l tank, should last for about a week @finish

doin 74x dr. greenthumb´s em-dog and 74x lemon skunk

will keep u updated

greez
Awesome Mo....Welcome back....

Can`t wait..sittin on my bucket in the corner....I`ll be watchin and waitin....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:....

moritzst

hello, welcome and thx DHF :)

after another hard day of work everything is now in place and dialed in properly, as the clones look very established i decided to kick them asap without any veg, even though it should be compact phenos...
lamps were on 300W for the first day, got me temps @ 29C°, today they´ll get 400

so its FD1

c whats comin

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hey, thx NAG

so its FD3 and i´m a little concerned about the progress as the plants are growing like crazy ;) ...

on one side the irrigation is leaking at the waterfilter so when the level goes down it drains out and the pump is not working anymore, have to fix that, also a omnirex left me, doesnt switch off, as i have an eye on everything for the first days i m still on shedule...

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello

its fd 7, not much to say.... left one door of the tent accidentally open for half a day :( .... hope it wont do much effect as it is quite dark in the room,... little concerned about my awareness ;)
also got me some predator mites in advance...
it s growing strong :)

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello, thx dana for stopping by

its growing very well, should give a dense side canopy.... its fd 10, everything is fixed just a little hot atm...will pass, plants love it :)

greez

Last edited:

renne

wow looking Awesome!!
im excited to see how this turns out, i'm definately pullin up a chair for this one
Cheers Renne

moritzst

hello

nice to see you around renne and yts :)

its fd14 and the screen is filled, the dirt plants have little white puffs already, turned down the lights on 400W the last two days as it was too hot and i had some deformed leaf.... temps should become moderate the next days so i can go full power again. :)

have a look

greez

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
Are those flexi tanks your reservoirs or are they your waste reservoir

If its your feed rez how do you keep them cool?

moritzst

hey yts, on coco higher solution temps are no problem, nothing like correls or dwc. as i fill them flexis @ 15°C temp raises only to 24°C in 5 days, that works, some white foliage still would be a good idea in the hot summer time.... which is hopefully over now ;)

grreez

moritzst

hello

thx phases, nice to have you on board :)

its flowering nicely, the lemon skunk shows some claws, maybe a reaction on vertical lightning as i have perfect drain ec... on this strain i consider some defoliation but im not sure...

surprisingly the dirt plants are a few days further ...

have a look ... ;)

greez

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
Looking good my man, whats your ideal plant height in your set up and distance from the bulb after she finishes stretch.

Peace.

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

yo yts farmer, everything that doesnt touch the tube is fine.... that intense light gives big buds
according to height: the plants should reach up till the middle of the upper plant so you get a thick vert canopy with enough side branching... i now tried to reach the perfect height quite often but this time it looks like i got it ;) for more trials you may search for "vertical coco", its not easy to find the right point to kick them into flower but definitely an advance are indica dom strains

its FD24 and its looking good, the em dog is like the perfect strain for vertical, little leaves and bud sites all over the plant...
on the lemon skunk i did some serious defoliation as a lot of big leaves blocked all the bud sites, also not good for air circulation... will make some tea from those

greez

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts