What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congrats to the Winners of the 2015 IC420 Cannabis Cup!

Skip

Veteran
The results are in from the IC 420 Cannabis Cup.

Congrats to all the winners! :tiphat:

The overall highest score went to
OGKB 2.0 cookies, Submitted by ChunkyPigs!

More results will be posted soon. :dance013:

There were some very close results!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy 420!

Happy 420!

Congratulations too Everyone! And mad :respect: to the crew that makes it possible!

:smoweed:

guineapig

Veteran
ChunkyPigs and everyone congratulations!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

Great name, ChunkyPigs.....:abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
congrats:

to all the winners and place holders. you should be proud, it's not easy to make the ic crew happy with a strain.

there were some amazing genetics entered this year.

thanks to each and every one who entered, you guys make this event possible by entering examples of your work.

i also want to make sure to give a big ic mag thank you to Moppel, he spent many hours pounding the pavement trying to find the owners and get them interested. from what he was saying, some of them didnt exactly make it easy for him lol....so yeah; thanks bro, i think the CS packs were appreciated by the judges

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
of course the thank you list, goes on:

Oldpink for organizing and numbering the entries and supervising the packing team, zamzia also for help packing, oldpinks sons for doing the packing and playing courier, Payaso for his art work for the event laminates, STRANDvasker for getting the trophies organized again, Badabing glass for making the trophies and sponsoring the cup for Howard marks life time achievement award, 74G for helping with the design of the cups, Jamie Shoes for organizing the picnic, Reg Dixon for organizing the pinball tournament, Jahnice and trichomefarmer for doing the free Gypsy ride to place the "Free Gypsy locks" on the bridge, not sure if there was any official haze hunt, but if yes thanks who ever acted as guide.:)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hehe, i just had a great idea to help get those votes in, lmao.

next year each judge will put down double the price of the pack, then when his scores are in he gets half back, lmao. so those who take on more then they can do will end up paying 2x the normal pack price......hehehe. i'm sure it would help at least y bit with motivating peeps to enter their votes.

added some left over hash to my sugary cafe late in the voyager before i left for airport and it's only now slowly swearing off.

vostok

Veteran
IC420 Cannabis Cup ...a very much underrated event, I wish I knew about it before hand...
I feel theres more credence here than with the likes of High Times, or any Dutch picnic for that matter ..?

Good Work to all involved

mukuku

psyphish

Veteran
Strange.. I've grown SLH and Dinachem, both of them were crap based on a single pack. Guess I had bad phenos or something.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
NEW! COFFEESHOP CUP

1- Toewmalijn Coffeeshop, 'Nicole2'

2- GreenHouse Coffeeshop, 'Super Lemon Haze'

3- Prix d'Ami, 'S5'

thanks Moppel for pulling it all together. you are a champion!

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Growers Cup- Best Sativa

1- Huge, 'Chloe's Cut'

2- Boys from South, 'Headbanger Sour Pheno'

3- Cloudz, 'Happiness'

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Breeder's Cup- Best Sativa

1- Dr. Penthotal, 'Supersonic'

2- Phenofinder Seeds, 'Lemon Bubble'

3- Humbolt Seed Org., 'Amherst Sour Diesel'

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Best Hash Cup

1- Bubblecrazy, 'Amnesia'

2- Huge, 'Chloe73'

3- gc420, 'Amnesia x White Widow'

Last edited:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i could not get my sticky fingers on an Indica Judge Pack to take photos....

:tiphat:
Congratulations to all who entered their 'prime nugs'.
It was 'ALL GOOD'.