What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urkel's Flouro Frenzy 2012

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Hey there folks it's been a while since I posted and had to put my growing on hold cuz life got in the way. Well I traded my 1200w tent setup and only have my trusty ol cfl cab rockin 252w! Lol I'm doin a few different strains all from seed. Using 18oz party cups, used 707 mix thats been flushed really good which was donatef by a friend. Buddy at the shop gave me some CNS17 grow and bloom samples so thats whats being used. Post a pic in a minute...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
picture.php

So start from the right I have 1 row of Chem91 bx1's, 2 rows of Tombstone, 3 rows of Sweet Tooth#4 x BB/Skunk bx1's and then the 3 bottles are Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk! Lots of goodies and hoping I find some keeper phenos to reveg and start moms with. Really hoping my Chem91 bx1's give me a keeper cuz I grew out 2 of them before and they were DEAD ON the real 91 cut which is so hard get! My buddy has it but had to swear he wouldn't give it out so hopefully I get a pheno that is better than the mom!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you back Thundurkel!

Looking forward to checking out this grow.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
None taken Closet lol I fell off and lost my place had to sell my gear for a car and now I'm starting all over again. I missed my ghetto ass cfl grows too!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks Blynx cant wait to show my roomate your cfl grows cuz he is all excited about growing with cfls and will really be juiced seeing what you do with 23w bulbs!

trichogg

wuddup Erkle,

I was wondering where you went bro, Ive seen your work and im glad to see you back... I even started a thread giving you props and I have not heard from you, now I know why..

Welcome back to the mini crew Erk...
Come check me out at the table and give me some input...

We all fall brotha, but only tha strong shake that sh%t off and come back stronger...
were watchin and I just made some Kronik Cakez from my last run so We Ready...

Keep Ya Thumbz In Tha Greenz.

Trich

i wanna run a side by side

150hps verse 4 65watt 2700cfl's

it will be a 40 watt diff but both will be vertical circular grows and im curious to see what i can do, 65 watt cfls are bright!!!!!

full time daddy
Veteran
used 707 mix thats been flushed really good which was donatef by a friend.

If you don't have enough mix from your friend feel free to come over to my place & pick up as much soil as you need. Sry I have not got back to you my man but I been busy with life my self.

pm headed your way

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks everybody I'm glad to be back just sucks having to start my collection over again cuz I want the Strawberry D Coffin cut back and get the real Chem91 cut I let go not knowing how valuable it was smh

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
00420 thanks bro I appreciate it but I'm good right now but glad to see you're still around

trichogg

sounds like you had such good genetics and now theou re gone.... With the way people are crossing and building thc, trust and believe you will find another or two..

Im Juiced on my Purple Gorilla cut I just recieved from a good buddy. You guyz have some nice herb up there in Nor Cal bro... I have the Sonoma Tea & Nor Cal Purpz and there stone cold knock you on De Azz, so keep ya eyes open champ...

have you heard of Sonoma Tea Erk ?

trichogg

sounds like you had such good genetics and now theou re gone.... With the way people are crossing and building thc, trust and believe you will find another or two..

Im Juiced on my Purple Gorilla cut I just recieved from a good buddy. You guyz have some nice herb up there in Nor Cal bro... I have the Sonoma Tea & Nor Cal Purpz and there stone cold knock you on De Azz, so keep ya eyes open champ...

have you heard of Sonoma Tea Erk ?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
KNo I haven't heard of the Sonoma Tea.. So far I have 2 Chem91 bx1s that made it out the soil n one stinks like straight 91/chem4 funk! Hoping it's keeper. Got the 8 Tombstones going strong and only have 10 of the 12 Sweet Tooth#4 x BB/SK bx1's and my 3 Sour Bubble x Grape Skunks are looking good too! I'll post a pic later.. Thanks for tuning in everybody!

Latest posts

Latest posts