What's new

What REALLY grinds your gears, or pisses you off!!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well for me....i get frustrated when I go to the grocery store sometimes low on funds to get some of the basics,milk,bread,eggs,ramen noodles ect. The lady with the four kids in front of me has porterhouse steaks,bags of frozen shrimp,cookies, and many other things. THEN, she whips out her benifit card to pay for it all.I work for a livin and can't always afford that stuff. Well at least my tax dollars are providin porterhouse steaks for someone!! That REALLY grinds my gears!! Let me hear what gets to YOU.:thank you:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Well for me....i get frustrated when I go to the grocery store sometimes low on funds to get some of the basics,milk,bread,eggs,ramen noodles ect. The lady with the four kids in front of me has porterhouse steaks,bags of frozen shrimp,cookies, and many other things. THEN, she whips out her benifit card to pay for it all.I work for a livin and can't always afford that stuff. Well at least my tax dollars are providin porterhouse steaks for someone!! That REALLY grinds my gears!! Let me hear what gets to YOU.:thank you:

i know alot of people that do that.... -=\

H

h^2 O

Being in line with lobsters and smoked salmon that I buy with my benefit/EBT card and having to wait while some working sucker pays for their groceries in singles. Na just kidding. I really do get EBT though, 200 a month. Then I go to the food pantry and get even more stuff. Good stuff, like mad Chunky's Campbell soups and bread and peanut butter, etc. Plus I get 900 in cash. And I can earn 300 a week and still keep all my benefits. I'm on the section 8 voucher list too. Once I gett I'm moving to northern california or Oregon - you can use the voucher anywhere in America.

I don't like rice burner mufflers....like a Civic with a 10" tail pipe tip. Shits lame.

Herborizer

Veteran
Cannabis prohibition.
The lack of compassion that has seems to have become a epidemic.
Greed.
The fact that energy is everywhere and unlimited, but the powers at be create artificial shortages for money, power, and control.
The Feds who think they are above the law. Taking away constitutional rights, etc.
People who shop at Costco, SAMs club, etc. How they are so mesmerized by buying stuff that they constantly run over people with their shopping carts. Like how those people trampled that person to death on black Friday, trying to get a discount.
The actions of monsanto.
How in the USA we can have all these stupid reality shows, but quality comedy shows like ones aired in Europe, are censored out.
Police harassing citizens.

That every respectable, willing, motivated person who is willing to put in an honest days work, doesn't have a job.

THCphd420

When i go to the drive thru and the idiots can never get my order right, and of course i dont find out untill i get home.

F

Fastcast

People that cut in line!I almost had to take out some old sea hag.People that think they need to tell the whole store their life,LOUD.Women that think they can just crab your junk and it's no big deal!:)

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
How the supposed US JOB creators want their money first before creating JOBS. Where us rank and file have to prove we deserve a tax credit. Corporations should have several criteria to meet before they qualify for any break. Such as

Hire 20 or more full time employees.
Those hired must receive medical, dental, 401k, Vacation, etc.
those hire must stay employed for five years.
qualifying companies must have internal and training after hire programs.

All other companies or corporation can EAT SHIT.

Latest posts

Latest posts