H

h^2 O

Covered:
smoking
cleaning
reading
watching TV
sitting outside

Things that I can do around the house...
:chin:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
cooking... fixerup projects....gardening....and of course open a snowball stand out front of the house

H

h^2 O

I did the gardening thing and I cook...but I'm still left with like 12 hours a day of nothing time. I suppose I could make a paper mache thing...maybe even a life size figure. And all you need for paper mache is like newspaper and glue and water. Could make a person.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Enjoy it. Wish I had 1 of those free hours any day. Read a book.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
As long as you don't start taking apart lawn mowers and small engines... LOL

I love killing extra time on long walks; if you practice awareness and meditate while walking even better.

Ojo

Max Headroom

Veteran
jeez, how can you not know what to do?
i honestly could spend several lifetimes learning about all that stuff that interests me. as it is i have to make hard cuts (like not reading fiction even though i'd love to, but non-fiction is just too important to me)

i started to learn how to program music on the computer recently and WOW this stuff takes TONS of time. maybe you should try it?

dude, go get a puppy, teach it to fetch or catch frisbee, sit back drink a brew throw the ball/frisbee and enjoy..after an hour of watching the dog go back n forth you'll both be wore out and need a nap..1/2 the day gone..

yortbogey

Veteran
If U could find a NEW LUVER.....U would have even less free-time.....and try juggling 2-different women......that will eat up most of a lifetime

yortbogey

Veteran
dude, go get a puppy, teach it to fetch or catch frisbee, sit back drink a brew throw the ball/frisbee and enjoy..after an hour of watching the dog go back n forth you'll both be wore out and need a nap..1/2 the day gone..

BEST IDEA YET...... a dog will fill time and bring joyz to U'r life.....

I

In~Plain~Site

Yeah well...

:dance013:

You really should see a welfare doctor about that...it's top-notch care.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

LEGO-logo.jpg

H

h^2 O

we have a dog but its whack woman's dog. I need stuff that I can do in the house or in the yard. Would like to get really high and do oil-base painting with a big easel outside. A paper mache building or city replica. I don't have much electronic gear to tinker with. No engines either. All I do is smoke, check my email, come here, check my email again, watch 10 mins of tv or listen to a song on the ipod, smoke again. Can't have a treadmill, "makes too much noise." Guess I could write a novel...don't own a laptop though, just this desk. And I need super amounts of weed to write. I could probably get a cheap bow and violin for like 200 and learn to play that. Would get boring after a few days though. Well I guess I'll smoke and check my email again.

Protea

i think you should build a really big statue in mache. maybe if you start now on a santa statue, and spent til cristmas building and painting it, you can sit out front and say ho ho ho to all the kids

Latest posts

Latest posts