What's new

19 years old bored and stoned

Dudesome

Veteran
Hey, there IC gang :)

Back when I was 19 (a long time ago) I got reaaaally stoned and lost my neighbours wifi connection. My computer was pretty new back then and there was nothing installed on it, so I decided to try some paint art for the first time in my life :p Here is what happened:

I never really drew anyhing like that in my life before.... It just seems to me that at the time being it just wasn't me but that skunk I was puffing -.- it was my first grow with GHS Cheese strain.

Dudesome

Veteran
way back would be like 6 years or so :) that's a pretty significant amount of time for a 25 years old :p

Sour Deez

I thought this was a gonna be a craigslist personal ad thing from the title

19 years old bored and stoned....looking for love in all the wrong places

I'm 25 too, and 19years old does seem like a long time ago!

Nice artwork. The detail on that dollar bill almost looks too good to have been done on paint.

cirog

I love playing around with paint.net when stoned. I photoshopped a picture of a shark at my sons swimming lessons the other day, thought the wife was going to kill me when she saw it.

_Ina_

Veteran
Well i'm 29 years old bored and stoned:)

Attachments

• IMG_6828.jpg
    IMG_6828.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 39
  • kaktusi.jpg
    kaktusi.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 41
  • me4ok.jpg
    me4ok.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4814.jpg
    IMG_4814.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 39

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
lol, I guess time does pass quicker as you get older. I've overslept by 6 years before now, seems like the blink of an eye that. Ever see the film war games? That was the internet at 19 for me, a plastic box that you put the receiver of your home phone onto, and plugged the other lead from the box into the back of your calculator/early computer.

bootea

Well i'm 29 years old bored and stoned:)

Ina your drawings have a professional touch. Did you do the bear and cactae on computer and the grower and the golden cat photographed from drawings? For the computer drawings , if they are, did you use a drawing tablet? There all well done. Thanks

_Ina_

Veteran
hey,hallo! in fact friend of mine made them look that way,they were drawings like the cat and my portrait.i,m not too good with computers but i was trying to make some projects for wall stickers and i needed to make them that way so she made those to.Drawing tablet?! sounds cool!

Attachments

• IMG_4813.jpg
    IMG_4813.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 42

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
AHAHHA those bears are fucking hilarious :D
I cant believe someone clicked the No button ......:ying:

I havent draw anything new lately ...
Will bump with something old :p

_Ina_

Veteran
:good::good: May be the one who click the NO button is an expert and he is seeing the mistakes in those bears:)Well i see them too:)

Latest posts

Latest posts