What's new

Just told my regular supplier...

C

Classy@Home

To go fuck himself...

Too many delays, wasted trips, missed appts, bullshit price increases and general annoying lack of fucking respect for a good cust. He always needed a ride somewhere, called every strain of weed he got "champagne", and wouldn't know a sativa from an indica w/ 2 free guesses.

Was on target to buy just over $4k worth of herb from him this year - 28 grams at a time.

His reaction was to laff, and tell me to call him when I get tired of being righteous.

If I'd been in front of him, I'd have punched little fucker in the mouth.

I'd rather have no weed and no prospects then deal w/ that asshole again.

I hate douche dealers...

C

Classy@Home

Nope...

I had grown at home - Mrs. was not cool at all, and it very nearly ended my marriage. I took last year off from buying as a present to my wife, and she was really happy at my effort.

So happy, that once I started buying again, not only did she not give me any grief, but actually was cool w/ me smoking in the basement, near window, fan on and spray can of febreeze handy.

Grew on and off w/ a member here, but differences of opinions and egos have killed any chance of that again.

I have thousands of $ in beans - no way to grow, and no dependable sources to get herb.

But, still better than dealing w/ an asshole supplier that treats paying custs like shit...

To go fuck himself...

Too many delays, wasted trips, missed appts, bullshit price increases and general annoying lack of fucking respect for a good cust. He always needed a ride somewhere, called every strain of weed he got "champagne", and wouldn't know a sativa from an indica w/ 2 free guesses.

Was on target to buy just over $4k worth of herb from him this year - 28 grams at a time.

His reaction was to laff, and tell me to call him when I get tired of being righteous.

If I'd been in front of him, I'd have punched little fucker in the mouth.

I'd rather have no weed and no prospects then deal w/ that asshole again.

I hate douche dealers...

omg there is this guys around here that does the same exact shit... everyone hates him but there is no one else to go threw in this small town :( so i guess i have to deal with it for now

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
This is why I try and get many suppiers so I don't need just one. I do hate going to one ass and he is the guy that rules my world and that sucks for a month or two. So I try to get many ppl to sell me bud and then I'm a happy camper lol..I go to all the clubs and have many,many friends that grow and I too gro lol peace out Headband707

H

H^2o2

Luckily I live in the city and there's always one place where tons of people selling weed hang out. Just grab a bag as I head onto the train. Cup of coffee and a dub. I'm fucking broke today,

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yes it's not legal lol lol lol..not sure if it's just a Canadian thing but the bud it's not too bad if your in a pinch. I hear they deliver to the frozen North LOL peace out
headband707

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i really hated that when dealers think they are something better just cause they have the product. it's rather sad because it does tend to go to peoples heads when they are in that position. keeping your feet firmly on the ground can be hard if every social interaction you have people being extra nice just because they depend on you for bud. very easy for ones ego to get inflated in that situation. :)

L

longearedfriend

i feel bad for you man

guy sounded like a real dick but... you know

seller sometimes has power
sometimes its the buyer

Big Eggy

Veteran
There are some great MOM Services around.. so a bit of research before comitting any £££'s to it.

I found a dude in the UK and was very very pleased with his products. if your on the otherside of the pond you'v got a whole lot of options.

Good luck

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
To whoever just gave me that neg rep, classy is an old friend and it was a joke, he understands, you don't, F**K off.

New account does not mean I've never been on the board before.

Good luck with things classy, that guy isn't the only sup up there.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
classy please send me those 1000 bux or so worth of beans , I will grow em out for ya, you must really like the ol'lady , however I hate to see peoples wives dictate how they live.
TS

Damn we have all felt your pain at one time or anothor. If one of my dudes dosen't have the hook up or bullshits, fuck it I call the next one. The best thing you can do is get off your ass get out in the world and meet people. You would wonder why you even put up with this asshole.