What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tight Woman

browndirt

Is your gal tight? Or would she rat or roll on you at the first sign of trouble?

What insights can any married or common law grower provide about what makes a good wife/partner for a grower?

What are the red flags? What are the telltale signs that she is "tight" should the chips go down?

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
If you have been with your girl for a decade..are married...have kids...both smoke...and enjoy the fruits of your labor together...you can probably relax.

If you are single, and are meeting random women...you have to keep your mouth shut. I don't even tell my guy friends.

I made the mistake once about sharing my grow with a recent girlfriend...she grew too...so it turned out to be alright...but I promised myself I would never do it again. Just not worth it IMHO.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
first off, don't pick the wrong one:)

be kind and treat them with respect

open honesty trumps controlled deception

if they know, it helps to discuss potential negatives

give them the choice of being affected (I feel kinda sorry for chicks who live with a grow against their wishes.)

You'll rarely know who's gonna flip with the law. It depends on how much trouble you get her in and how aggressive the interrogation.

BrainSellz

Veteran
my beautiful better half is word, she sat in the block for a month and pulled 2 years probay for me and i can honestly say she is money:good:
the only time you will truly know if she is word is if the chips fall and she doesnt say nuttin....mo

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Is your gal tight? Or would she rat or roll on you at the first sign of trouble?

What insights can any married or common law grower provide about what makes a good wife/partner for a grower?

What are the red flags? What are the telltale signs that she is "tight" should the chips go down?

i thought you were talking about something else... lol you know when a girl will roll on ya.. if she has a life that might be in jepordy cause of you its possible you need to know how much she loves ya... if she dont love ya and you havent been togther for over 2 years... she shouldnt even know you grow....

to me if your asking this question you probably have a red flag already....

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I think woman from other countries other than the states are a little more tight than US women. In most other countries you can bribe the cops to get out of a ticket, and a lot of things are done under the table, so I believe they have a little better understanding of how things work that aren't entirely on the up and up.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
You will know when it matters if she is or not.

But if she drinks too much then walk away. Boozers blab.

T

TrichyTrichy

people with temper/self control issues seem to be a real liability. they do all sorts of things when they are 'compelled' or 'pushed in to a corner'.. imo

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Tighter than a horse's ass crossing a river... LOL

But on a serious note, I wouldn't tell any girlfriend about a grow op.

Why add more angles to the game? Just one more thing to worry...

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's really impossible to tell what someone will do until it happens. Even if she loves you unconditionally, she may panic and talk if the cops take her in.....

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to remove your posts guys. Some girls on the board get offended by women being referred to as b#####'s......

How silly of them not to know Ja Rule has such class, lol.....

alpo

I think woman from other countries other than the states are a little more tight than US women. In most other countries you can bribe the cops to get out of a ticket, and a lot of things are done under the table, so I believe they have a little better understanding of how things work that aren't entirely on the up and up.

i think it only works if your both from the same country....my experience

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
No one can answer that question except you.We all doubt our "significant Others"The question (in my mind) is,is it worth the end result?My woman is a bipolar batshit crazy fun loving retard.I "think" if push comes to shove she will have my back.BUT.....I will take FULL RESPONSIBILITY if shit goes down here.It's my grow it's my time.I weighed the odds way before I put "HER" into the mix and am fully prepared for the outcome.Her fault or not.