What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M-39 @ day 45

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well here she is at day 45, i plan to cut in a few days

i tried fucking with different lighting to get better pics but it didnt work...i suck at taking pics

zenoonez

Veteran
Amazing yield for 45 days. I would love to cross her to some OGs, maybe give some vigor and reduce flowering time. Let us know how she smokes.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
i just wanted to mention that im doing a little breeding project soon, i have a few females, but i got 2 really special males.

first is a male hashberry that smells absolutly amazing, he started showing balls 3 weeks from sprout at the 4th node, he is very vigorous as well.

the other is a special "fresh diesel" male, super stinky, love this strain and am happy i got a good male to work with.

females are : m-39, deep purple(purple urkel bx), sour cream, super lemon haze, power kush, og kush, hashberry, and -fresh diesel-.

males are : hashberry, and "fresh diesel"

BTW. it should be noted that the diesel i have is an unknown diesel, i was buying nycd by the oz for about a year, and one time i bought 2 oz's and got about 150 seeds, i asked the guy if it was a nycd that hermed and spread pollen or if it was a cross with an unknown male, and he said he didnt know.......but i do have to say that the nycd that these seeds came from was my 2nd all time favorite weed.....and i have grown out 20 diesels and got 9 fem, so germ rate was 100% and m/f rate was 55/45, and plants were super stinky, but im not sure if it was a nycd x nycd, or if it was nycd x unknown male.....so im naming this "fresh diesel" just to be clear...

S

Space Ghost

looking great! but i spot a couple nanners, you should check for light leaks or was your light cycle interrupted during flowing? just a couple, but if you're running a perpetual, a few nanners can be devastating... just keeping an eye out... Have you tried growing in a SoG setup? You will be pleased with the results!

Again, nice work!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah thx for the heads up, but it was my fault, the plants got stressed from too much and too little ferts, as well as ph issues, so i think that they turned out ok, even if they got a few nanners...

burningfire

Veteran
wow, no wonder it's the prefered cash cropper around here, too bad they're not grown with love like this one...

when it's grown properly it hits the spot every time, it'll kick your head and sit you down though... sometimes that's what you need though :)

jd4083

Veteran
I think he means the original origin...we've talked on another forum a couple of times and I remember asking you the same thing...iirc you were passed the clone but is the cut from the original SSSC M39?

EarlGrey

its probably from around "town" and chances are its the real deal cut grown properly for once, unlike the commercial being pumped out by the shitload here in QC

burningfire

Veteran
yeah, it's been around since the mid 80s in QC, I think there are a couple of clones going around, I never bothered trying to find it as it's not my prefered high but I've had some great outdoors a few years back, I still prefer freezeland though

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
I think he means the original origin...we've talked on another forum a couple of times and I remember asking you the same thing...iirc you were passed the clone but is the cut from the original SSSC M39?

that is correct, and yes is is from original sssc stock, i get my cuts from family connections...so i know they are legit....

whodair

Veteran
mystery sour !!

mystery sour !!

BTW. it should be noted that the diesel i have is an unknown diesel, i was buying nycd by the oz for about a year, and one time i bought 2 oz's and got about 150 seeds, i asked the guy if it was a nycd that hermed and spread pollen or if it was a cross with an unknown male, and he said he didnt know.......but i do have to say that the nycd that these seeds came from was my 2nd all time favorite weed.....and i have grown out 20 diesels and got 9 fem, so germ rate was 100% and m/f rate was 55/45, and plants were super stinky, but im not sure if it was a nycd x nycd, or if it was nycd x unknown male.....so im naming this "fresh diesel" just to be clear...

i get a seed here and there (maybe a seed per pound harvested) from herm pollen, either nycd or rez DD...

the seeds have all been stellar, and very sour !! these are day 62...

picture.php

picture.php

very nice work with m39, i'm still runnin m12 indoor/outdoor, its a 51 day strain...

picture.php

picture.php

all the best to you, joe fresh !!

Aksala

I had a light leak last grow and 3 of my females herm'd a bit on me mid flower..i was kinda shocked at how many nanners I missed once I harvested. Probably like 25-30 on one of the plants....and I still only found one seed in the whole batch.

Not really sure if this is common or I just got lucky...anyone else?

funkymonkey

That M39 looks very nice, you can see why she's a cashcropper's dream.

Shame she popped some nanners, no biggie, doesn't affect the smoke. Only thing is, if she will grow nanners, she might not be the best choice to breed with as you'll likely see that trait carried over into the offspring.

Like whodair, I'm used to finding the odd bean in runs of NYCD and ECSD I've done, both will throw the odd nanner and produce the odd seed. I have popped one or two, good plants, one ECSD seed produced a crazy sativa that took 16 weeks to finish and grew as one huge cola with not one branch, wierd plant.