What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

Ras Kali Rasta

Hi Ace crew,
My three tiger girls. I'm thinking that #1 and #3 are a week off finished, with #2 being perhaps three weeks off. Let me know what you think.

20230721_084631.jpg
20230721_084542.jpg
20230721_084526.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks @dubi , I hope these pictures are helpful and I have another question. lol I’m also growing a Panama and it’s only 70 days since being flipped but it has dramatically slowed down on the feeding? CL🍀
Hi @CaptainLucky The taller, longer flowering GT is showing strong Thai influence. Approximately, the tops on this plant seem to need a couple of weeks more, while the lower buds around 2 weeks more than the tops. Cut the nitrogen in the feeding to avoid more reflowerings and more extended flowering time. Keep the temps a bit low without peaks of strong heat if possible.

If your Panama is taking less water and nutrients at this stage of flowering then most probably is close to finish. Post updated pics in the Panama thread if you have the chance and i will check it out.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I’ve got some feminised Golden Tigers that are just past 92 days flowering and the calyxes are only just starting to swell (lots of trichomes though). I can only flower it for another 12 days.

Just wondering how different the high is when harvested a bit early? Clean the house high or paranoia city high??
For full strength and more complex effects i prefer GT well ripen. Anyway, that's only my preference, so you can harvest buds at different ripening times to learn how ripen do you prefer your GT flowers. Yours looks like an Old Killer Malawi pheno for resins and bud structure, she should be not that far to finish in 12 days.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ace crew,
My three tiger girls. I'm thinking that #1 and #3 are a week off finished, with #2 being perhaps three weeks off. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 18868191 View attachment 18868192 View attachment 18868193

#1 and #3 look close to finish, you can let them go a week more for extra resin production and potency, although better harvest if you feel terps start to fade. #2 is still producing a new reflowering with fresh wave of pistils, so better wait a bit more for this one.

Ras Kali Rasta

#1 and #3 look close to finish, you can let them go a week more for extra resin production and potency, although better harvest if you feel terps start to fade. #2 is still producing a new reflowering with fresh wave of pistils, so better wait a bit more for this one.

Thanks for the tips, dubi. #1 and #2 were taken down today. I left some lower branches on #1, as they were no where near as ripe as the top (photo below). #1 smells amazing! - very mango. #2 is more floral. #3 is floral/pepper.

20230728_112729.jpg

Fennecfox

Here’s my favourite GT2 fem pheno I got from my hunt after smoking GT for a bit. Very potent energetic smoke. Best terps lemon citrus berry mixed with oil kinda like permanent maker, very lemon citrus with some oil exhale. Can be a bit racy if you smoke too much. Every time I smell this plant I just go wow It’s so terpy!
IMG_1669.jpeg

this was my other favourite GT2 fem flower.. the malawi leaner I posted a couple pages ago. Green tea and lemon terps. Very potent might be the most racy but I really enjoy it’s high very electric! Best bud to leaf ratio and fastest flowering.
IMG_2359.jpeg

CaptainLucky

Here’s my favourite GT2 fem pheno I got from my hunt after smoking GT for a bit. Very potent energetic smoke. Best terps lemon citrus berry mixed with oil kinda like permanent maker, very lemon citrus with some oil exhale. Can be a bit racy if you smoke too much. Every time I smell this plant I just go wow It’s so terpy!
View attachment 18872779

this was my other favourite GT2 fem flower.. the malawi leaner I posted a couple pages ago. Green tea and lemon terps. Very potent might be the most racy but I really enjoy it’s high very electric! Best bud to leaf ratio and fastest flowering.
View attachment 18872782
Can I ask you how long did she flower for? Beautiful bud btw. CL🍀

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful @Fennecfox :love: love what i'm seeing! Thanks a lot for your feedback and for the comparison between GT2 vs GT3 in the 2 threads.

The old, first Golden Tiger version was Old Malawi Killer x Meao Thai male, it come out with woody, oily rude terps from Malawi, and i was not satisfied with it. The GT second version you are growing contains instead Old and New Malawis, and Koh Chang and Meao Thais, combined in a different, much more complicated way, that came out with much better terps and effects, and a higher quality finished product.

Your 2 GT2 selections look spectacular :D Malawi dense, very resinous flower structure and great flower/leaf ratio with those extra lemony Thai terps and up, racy, trippy effects. The way the first one tried to reflower on the top is very Koh Chang.

Enjoy your well deserved work!

Ras Kali Rasta

Half of my GT #1, all of GT #2 and an early cola from GT #3 were put into jars today. I haven't sampled yet, but #1 smells of ripe mango, #2 has a Killer Malawi smell, and #3 is floral. The remainder of #1 and #3 still growing decided to have a big burst of reflowering - lots of white pistils. Unfortunately, it looks like they are getting a bit of PM. Never had that before. Not quite sure what to do at this stage.

20230811_102447.jpg
20230811_103109.jpg
20230811_103042.jpg
20230811_102931.jpg

Koondense

Veteran
PM can ruin your harvest.
Maybe if the plants need a few weeks more, just cut them now or treat with peroxide. Probably the only treatment possible at this stage, if you don't see improvements in two days, harvest and clean them very thoroughly.
All the best

View attachment 18872779

View attachment 18872782
Amazing bud shot. I thank you for your efforts in posting. keep it coming.

Ancient Old Far

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I purchased ACE' Golden Tiger on the 28th of July 2022 and again on the the 30th. The plant on the left was germed in the middle of May this year. The two on the left were germinated on 6-13-23 from a different 3 pk. They appear to be two different versions or different phenos. I would appreciate any help on id.
It's hot here. I've watered #2 for the 2nd time. Next season I'm using much bigger pots
This is my first run and trying to do it right.

Attachments

• PXL_20230823_221930637~2.jpg
    PXL_20230823_221930637~2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 71
  • PXL_20230823_221930637~2.jpg
    PXL_20230823_221930637~2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 75
  • PXL_20230823_221941097~2.jpg
    PXL_20230823_221941097~2.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 71
  • PXL_20230823_222015938.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230823_222015938.PORTRAIT.jpg