What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's 4/20 somewhere in the world! Watch Gypsy Nirvana on youtube tonight.

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Podcast starts at 6:30pm in California. That's about 2:30am in London, I think?

As everyone on ICMag knows, Gypsy Nirvana is one of the 'legacy players' of the cannabis community. He was fighting for Maryjane years before it was fashionable. It takes a special kind of person. Gypsy is all that, and more.

We're going to ask him about recent adventures in the Philippines, but he's suggested that any and everything would be fair game. If anyone here has any suggestions for additional questions, post them here and I'll check back before tonight.

This is going to be great fun!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRkqYlFzKpbCXreVKPYFlGg

The link to Potent Ponics' youtube channel. It's a fun and informative podcast with very cool guests, not like most of the other junk you find on youtube.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh bloody hell......its 2.30am in the morning, in the UK when I am expected to perform...

Does this mean that I have to take a bath, and have a shave....for this 'podcast?'...

*I'll give it a go, and try not to look like a complete PILLOCK!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wear a fur coat, gold rings and a cowboy hat.

Styling and profiling. :woohoo:

I haven't got a fur coat, or a cowboy hat, and only one gold wedding ring....

How about a balaclava and voice warping box? (make it lower/deeper)...lol

I woke up at 1.30am last night thinking this podcast I was supposed to be on was at 2.30am, turned out to be a day early, so I have had a sort of rehearsal for tonight....

amanda88

420giveaway
I'm up and waiting ....lol

good luck

ps I'm wanting to hear about how the Phillopine situation was resolved

Americangrower

Veteran
I will be tuning in to watch. Don't forget the hard hitting question's like boxer's or brief's..even if we know it's boxer brief's.:biggrin:

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"hell yeah, count me in. i'm hoping for a story from his time as a roadie for the clash. maybe ask him for one?"

Definitely mayorofthdesert!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
you got this,man!
best of luck and dont worry about a thing, just speak form the heart and share your knowledge

we are all cheering for ya,brother

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
Hah, I'm asking about the prawn hatchery! Just got my link, going in now.....

yeah man, ask the hard hitting questions that we all want the answers to!

/rumor has it gypsy is frequently seen in cowboy hat, fur coat and sporting gold rings!