What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

54 lawmakers call on Trump administration to back off marijuana

Medfinder

Chemon 91
A bipartisan group of 54 lawmakers sent President Trump a letter on Thursday urging him to direct Attorney General Jeff Sessions to reinstate an Obama-era policy that gave states leeway in allowing marijuana for recreational purposes.

"We write with urgent concern regarding the recent steps taken by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to disrupt state efforts to implement their own marijuana enforcement policies," reads the letter, led by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/54-lawma...store-obama-era-pot-guidelines-184358559.html

PDX Dopesmoker

A group of people who did nothing to address the issue when they had the majority are now making a big show of public support for the issue when they can't do anything about it in hopes that you will help return them to the majority it because "this time we're really gonna do it, trust me. i dunno what happened last time, slipped my mind or something"

football-2.jpg

vta

Veteran
A group of people who did nothing to address the issue when they had the majority are now making a big show of public support for the issue when they can't do anything about it in hopes that you will help return them to the majority it because "this time we're really gonna do it, trust me. i dunno what happened last time, slipped my mind or something"

View Image

QFT...

I bet...President Trump will direct his DOJ and DEA to revisit the scheduling...right before the midterms. MAGA !

CaptainDankness

QFT...

I bet...President Trump will direct his DOJ and DEA to revisit the scheduling...right before the midterms. MAGA !

Trump will make medical marijuana schedule 2 and big pharma will continue to provide all our medication. Business as usual, we can grow our own poppy for nothing (just like marijuana) but only big pharma can sell us opiates.

We can also make our own antibiotics, but they are also controlled by big pharma, for big money.

Latest posts

Latest posts