What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just how crazy are women?

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Glad your wife made an "honest" man of you.:)
No offense......but is she at least a little crazy?:tiphat:

My wife and I are both crazy! Probably why we do all the silly things--we did on dates as if we are still teenagers.

We went to different high schools together and since my reputation has a way of preceding me...she knew about me through some of our mutual friends, but it was not until I was 25 or so before we actually met. One of my roommates brought her home one night...and let's just say, I drove her home in the morning. Then about a year later we started dating--I was a candy man and she needed some candy.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
young dudes...remember the basic rule for dealing with older women...

...if the Queen Bee ain't happy...the hive is not happy

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
I'm a sucker for happy endings. :tiphat:

LOL...reminds me of two "Candyman" songs....both with happy endings.

From Rocky Horror Picture Show, Sweet Transvestite--
How d'you do, I
See you've met my
Faithful handyman
He's just a little brought down because
When you knocked
He thought you were the candy man

Don't get strung out by the way that I look
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day
But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite
From Transexual, Transylvania, ha ha

Let me show you around, maybe play you a sound
You look like you're both pretty groovy
Or if you want something visual that's not too abysmal
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie...

And the Blues variety by John Hurt, Candyman Blues
Well all you ladies gather ’round
That good sweet candy man’s in town
It’s the candy man
It’s the candy man

He likes a stick of candy just nine inch long
He sells as fast a hog can chew his corn
It’s the candy man
It’s the candy man

All heard what sister Johnson said
She always takes a candy stick to bed
It’s the candy man
It’s the candy man

Don’t stand close to the candy man
He’ll leave a big candy stick in your hand
It’s the candy man
It’s the candy man

He sold some candy to sister Bad
The very next day she took all he had
It’s the candy man
It’s the candy man

If you try his candy, good friend of mine,
you sure will want it for a long long time
It’s the candy man
It’s the candy man

His stick candy don’t melt away
It just gets better, so the ladies say
It’s the candy man
It’s the candy man

All I can say, my candy was just like snow...and was available in December as well as during the heat of July...and of course there were Ludes (both pharmaceutical and bootleg). LOL...those were some crazy days.

sutra1

Currently splitting up with my wife of 27 years. It's been kinda of a slo mo dissolution. The crummy part is so many plans now up in smoke. Things change & people change. Relocated last year and bought the home of my dreams, its now on the market.
......not how I thought it would turn out. I wish my wife all the best though........

Spaventa

Veteran
Serious relationship issues stem from low levels of communication. My wife and I are often shocked at how little folks communicate with their spouse. Not to mention how little honesty is involved.

Two main things tripping up women these days...

- Social programming is disgusting. When I happen to catch a bit of modern television or movies, I'm shocked at how disgustingly screwed up the social values being displayed are. Tough to have any kind of awareness about relationships/being-human and reality, if you've grown up on that foul pap.

- Addictive, Mind-Altering Drugs in everyday foods. Ever talk to someone who breaks down emotionally at the slightest negative event. Someone who, no matter how patiently, logically and simply you break down what you're trying to explain... You're wrong and attacking them! Yeah, you're going to find they're ingesting large amounts of sorbates (potassium sorbate, polysorbate-80 and polysorbate-60). It's listed as a 'preservative' and it causes emotional fragility and destroys the ability to employ logic.

Women who are properly educated, have a good level of self-worth and honesty plus a clean diet, are absolutely amazing to be around. Working honestly with one, toward common and positive goals, produces very strong relationships. It takes time and work though. I recommend listening to "Lead The Field" with them for a few years, over and over. :D

Work to be more awesome today than you were yesterday. :)

I googled a bit but can't find anything relating to sorbates and the effects you describe. Do you have a link or source?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

okay, this is my favorite 'Bitch Be Trippin' youtube video, actually just a radio broadcast of a guy breaking up w/his cheating gf instead of proposing to her on the Woody & Rizz Show Q105.7

[YOUTUBEIF]6WqFFecSXwU[/YOUTUBEIF]

she has NO idea what's coming, very funny stuff.......

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Stats don't lie folks

Stats don't lie folks

People who live with women, on average, die 7 years younger than those who live with men!
Stats don't lie folks :)

... hummm, that would be the MEN who die 7 yrs. younger than women!

I hear it's due to an inherited defect in the Y (broken X) chromosome that is passed down from father to son, a lot of the genes are just plain missing.

Women don't have this defect, both of their X chromosomes are complete and include alla the genes missing from the inferior XY combination.

..... so sad, but stats don't lie folks!:tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I googled a bit but can't find anything relating to sorbates and the effects you describe. Do you have a link or source?
Ya know, I just googled a bit and none of the stuff which came up years ago is showing. WTF?

You used to be able to look up "Sohates" and it would bring up references from people who had taken time to completely analyze the foods they were eating. Usually folks who had food allergies or other issues and had to break down their diet to find out what was causing their issues.

The sorbates thing was a side discovery. The most notable example was a child on a restricted diet who suddenly had behavioral and logic issues. Their diet had been strictly controlled for at least a year before the problems showed up. Turned out the only change in the foods was a change in the ingredients list of their cottage cheese or something. Potassium sorbate had been added.

Switching to a product without potassium sorbate made the issue go away.

Further research at the time pulled up other examples of people eating clean diets and having problems with potassium sorbate and the polysorbates.

Now I find nothing?

The food supply in Amuhrika is polluted with the stuff now, it's in everything from cottage cheese to pickles to most condiments, sauces, cookies and whatnot. The use has exploded and it's been tougher and tougher to get clean foods. Check the ingredients labels of the foods used in the fast food industry and it's ridiculous.

This also means the population is saturated with it now, which slightly reduces the magnitude of the symptoms due to it adding to the problem, instead of suddenly creating one. The largest effect is seen when it's suddenly added to a formerly clean diet. I eat something with potassium sorbate or one of the polysorbates and my memory 'skips' for days. You know, you go to do something and forget what you were headed to do by the time you get there? I'll have a conversation with my wife about doing something and then completely forget the conversation for 3 days. As soon as a word reminds me of the conversation the whole thing comes flooding back. This behavior continues for 2-3 days after ingesting sorbates. The emotional fragility and logic breakdown is more noticeable in women and children. I can't say I'm not effected that way as well, I've noticed the affected have no awareness of the issue. I can admit my awareness of my own reaction is lacking, just not in the memory department. heh

I read a study where researchers were working with a potential drug to treat the brain. They found the drug did not stay in the brain at the specific point they wanted it to, at least not in high concentrations. (either synapse or neurons, I don't remember)

They added polysorbate-80 to the drug and it increased the saturation of the drug in the brain to nearly 80%. Interesting that polysorbate-80 is used in vaccines in infants.

Perhaps all the sorbate info is now on page 20,000 of the search engines? Perhaps I'm using the wrong search terms? Where the hell did it go?:dunno:

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Nothing better in this world than having a Smart Women by your side.. it takes you to levels beyond what you can do on your own...

goes both ways though... gotta keep it real ... choosing your mate based on physical attraction and not connecting mentally/as friends will never give you what you want

Floridian

Veteran
Being a 57 year old guy that never married or had chillens I can honestly say at this point maybe I shouldn't have been so picky?Wait a minute..or was it that nobody would have me lol?Seriously I co-habituated but that really special person just never materialized.I'm not unhappy

Floridian

Veteran
Haha that's funny it's co-habitated folks sorry for the misspelling,sounds like a couple of junkies living together lol

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I read that married men live longer than un-married men and
un-married women live longer than married women.

That was the reason men gave women wedding rings. It was to compensate the women for the life the men were gonna suck out of them.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
She got home today looking a little shaken up so I ask what's up?

She said there was a high speed chase on the freeway and she got scared thinking that she was gonna get hit by the guy.

A scentence or two later I discover that she was in the slow lane and it was on the other side of the freeway!

As crazy as that is and as crazy as hearing things like this makes me, I can't help but think about how brave she actually is for even walking out of the fkn house each day! Haha

If I thought the world was half as scary as she does I wouldnt go anywhere!haha

Andyo

Veteran
useless wife V capable wife v useless alleged man

useless wife V capable wife v useless alleged man

I dont get it i see good guys putting up with fat sloth lazy women
I see a determined hard working good looking woman with a skinny runt of a man at home that does next to fuck all, cant use tools cant fix the car = house husband WTF
the rise of the house husband

Miss match is it emotional insecurity.A

Andyo

Veteran
structural visualisation

structural visualisation

She got home today looking a little shaken up so I ask what's up?

She said there was a high speed chase on the freeway and she got scared thinking that she was gonna get hit by the guy.

A scentence or two later I discover that she was in the slow lane and it was on the other side of the freeway!

As crazy as that is and as crazy as hearing things like this makes me, I can't help but think about how brave she actually is for even walking out of the fkn house each day! Haha

If I thought the world was half as scary as she does I wouldnt go anywhere!haha

Thats a lack of reasoning on structural visualisation.
Needs teaching. Physics and geometry and reasoning

Latest posts

Latest posts