What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

please tell me this is a male

cobalt

thanks question answered, a got 1 female then, a well the grow room is lookin empty, they were feminized seeds thats the first 2 males out of about 15 a reckon. thanks at least a know a did the right thing

Lumpy

Damn Man are you serious about those being feminized? Sorry to hear! i was just about to buy a pack of feminized seeds but i might just pass now....

Truth

I would say contact the vendor you got them from, feminized seeds should be just that, female. If it isn't, then you did not get what you payed for. People pay extra for fem seeds, and should get them. They will most likely send you out another pack.

waydee

That is messed up, i'm sure we all know about the high chance of hermaphrodism in feminised seeds but i've never heard of them growing into full fledged males.

Where did you get the seeds? who's the breeder?

G

Truth said:
I would say contact the vendor you got them from, feminized seeds should be just that, female. If it isn't, then you did not get what you payed for. People pay extra for fem seeds, and should get them. They will most likely send you out another pack.

Maybe but here is the problem.

Their packets as well as any description plainly state:
"These seeds are 99% female"

It is located on the back of the packet on the bottom. it is also stated in every description. I agree you should be expecting all female sbut do that math. 5 seeds per bag... 20 customers=100 seeds. One of these seeds (or more, hypothetically speaking) is most likley... by chance... a male.

If your not willing to be that 1% every now and then don't buy. It is like the poeple that act so surised you get pregnant and still use a condom, it does happen... more often than you think.

they probably will give you another pack. For myself, I am willing to be that 1% anytime... because in the process I have gotten tens of lovley ladies. 1 male out of a 5 pack are o-k odds by me.

Truth

He only got 80% females, with the prices we pay for fem seeds, you should expect fem seeds. I would just ask for a second pack to be sent and explain why. Even if you get 2 fems out of the next pack, you technically got what you ordered.

Last edited: