What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ninja's grow thread!

Hello all! :wave:

Let me start off by saying that this seedling was gifted to me by a friend. It came out of a qp of what he was told was blueberry(I think it was lavender or blue mystic) that he just threw into a pot for shits a giggles. When he gave it to me it was pretty stretched as it had been growin in the bathroom or closet? one of the two. I put it with a couple inches of my light and gave it a good watering of fish tank water. The next day it had fallen over so I propped it with a bic pen and threw the fan on it so it could developed a sturdy stem. thats the story so far so here goes the show :joint:

Days are approximate..

Day 5

Day after it had fallen over. Gave it a very dilute shot of nutes.

Day 6

Gave it some fish tank water. Stem is ALOT more studier due to wind from fan.

Day 7

Added more soil, FFOF to compensate for the stretching, stem straightened out just fine, More fish tank water

Day 8

no watering needed, doin great

Day 9

gave it some more diluted nutes, seems to like it alot

Day 10

More fish tank water, goin good

Planted 9 more bagseeds of unknown origin gifted to me from friend

Day 11

Discovered Main ventilation fan turned off(not the cpu fan, the vortex), felt like a sauna in chamber, the sproutling had edges of leaves curled upwards due to overheating, sprayed leaves with fine spray of water, watered roots with light nutes

Day 12

Goin good, no ill side effects from yesterdays heat wave

one seedling sprouted

Lost track of what day I was on, whatever...

She(hopefully) got a little nute burn, so I flushed it and its gonna pull through

Got 7 of the 9 other seeds I planted to sprout, only 6 pictured tho

Let me know what you guys think

No more day to day pics, sprry, work has kept me fairly busy. I've noticed that 2 of the plants have taken on a VERY strong skunk smell :woohoo: while one other is very spicy smellin, nothin from the others yet tho.

Thanks guys, glad your enjoying the show! I flipped them to 12/12 today just to determine sex then they'll be back to veg after I select some nice mothers. I'll shoot some pics later tonight after the lights come back on.

Here goes day 3 of 12/12, Im still waitin to see who the girl and boys are as things are startin to get a little cramped in there but theyre all doin good and smellin great!

Marley

hey

hey

:wave: Looking nice and heathly, lush and green, great work. It will be interesting to see how they come out, they look great.

peace out :wave: :joint:

Wooooow. Its been a mintue since I updated. I took some clones and will update with pics later, Im just thizzed out right!!! :yummy:

Sorry for taking so long Tirs :wave:
Well here they are, I just threw them back into 12/12 this friday but I dont know how long thats gonna last. A buddy of mine just got all his plants stolen and I've offered to donate some cuts to get him back on his feet. People are so shady these days man...

EDIT: BTW the Vortex is workin great for my setup, thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited:

Tirs

wow I feel for your friend, I hope those plants weren't his meds.

good show offering up cuts though, karma will fix things hopefully.

That fan is a solid piece of equipment huh? Im planning on adding 400w to my room and I think I'm going to cool my 400 and 250 both with the one vortex.

keep em green :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts