What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yngwie's House of Blues

G

Welcome to Yngwie's House of Blues

Trying to think of a name I could call my little grow thread, several things came to mind. After having pulled up a chair at OHenry's Tavern and had a few cold ones along with stellar conversation I really wanted to hear some music. What goes better with beer than some blues. Of course nobody shreds like Yngwie.

My growing experiance started about 4 years ago when I germed some bag seed beans and threw them into a pot. I got lucky and figured out how to sex the plants before it was to late and ended up with a couple girls. It wasn't the greatest but it peaked my interest even more and I started to research. I began my trek as a water baby, with a a small ebb and flo then a bigger table. Had great results then for several reasons I went to soil. So that's where I stand now.

What I have going:

Trainwreck- A 45 to 50 day version. Not a great yielder but a hella good smoker. Heavy trichs, lemony smell. ( bay area club )

SD v3- Wow, this is a killer! My grow partner won these beans from pic of the month. They are Rez's and this is a clone we saved from the beans. Good yield. This is some of the best I've ever smoked.

KK StrawberryCough- Traded some Tom Hill beans for this cut. You'all know about this one.

Cheese- Just procurred this one and it's in the cloner. A very fine member shared with me. I am looking forward to growing this one out.

Jack Herrer- Once again a members gift!

Hash plant- Members gift

Afganhi- Same

Well that's the genetics which I'm lucky enough to have so sit down and enjoy some blues at Yngwie's. Feel free to comment and post your pictures too.

First off the clones. In the Daisey, Cheese, SC, JH, v3, AFG. Under the hood. Trainwreck, Hashplant, Afgh, SC, and SD v3. In the back Trainwreck clones rooted and potted.

Next we have the v3

Here's the SC

Finally the Trainwreck a couple weeks in flower.

The pictures will improve but it's a start. I have a small cab for the clones with a T5. My grow area is lit by 400w and finally flower is powered by a 600w. Right now everything is seperated into small growing areas but I will be moving into about a 10 x 10 room for everything soon. Got to love it when the kids off to college.

Well, that's it for now thanks for dropping by.

G

Healthy lookin plants meng =] 10x10 rooms are always fun to play with ^^

O

OHenry

Wowzers! Your growing area looks like it's gotten MUCH bigger than before. I'm glad all those clones are sitting in a wamr home now :)

I'll be by often. I can not wait to see more!

See ya soon :) Oh

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Hiya YNGWIE M :wave: use to know another Canna Bus Driver awhile back :chin: .Hope ya don't mind me sitting with the fella's :yummy: .

G

Indica Sativa what's up? Glad you could make it by for some blues and booze. Trainwreck and v3 will be headlining soon.

OHenry, damn bro awesome of you to stop by :woohoo: Coming from your Tavern I hope you took a cab. I know the goods you serve up at your place. Be sure and stay for the headliner. Thanks again for all you do.

Sleepy what can I say. You are most welcome and It's so good to see you again. I'll be an eager viewer of your grow, you always kick butt.

Teresa the red carpet for ya! Pull right on up so we can have the security take care of the paparazzi. May I add, thanks so much for stopping by and adding some class to the place. (not that everyone else isn't classy) Lovely ladies add a certain perspective.

Watching a little football today and my team is giving me the blues. Thank goodness for Nascar and my hobbies :yummy: I'll get some pics up of the Trainwreck this week. It's starting to flower. Thanks for showing a lonely Canna Bus driver some love. :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
thanks for the warm welcome!

thanks for the warm welcome!

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

hmmm i didn't realize we had a 'quota'...

my cup runneth over, in reverse! :chin: :pointlaug

i'll switch between riding the canna bus & the La-Z-Boy, and enjoy... :joint:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love the kids

Gotta love the kids

Yea I know how it feels when the kids go off to college :) Biggest growroom expansion I ever made :) Nice clean looking setup !! Ill come back when I can sit and listen to the blues for a bit. Great to see your grow thanks for sharing :)

somoz

Veteran
Lmao but what happens when they come back for the holidays? Motel 9 i guess!!! Looking good YNGWIE, its nice when members help each other out, tis one of the main purposes of being a member. Just remember with more grow space comes more work and responsibilty.........Best of luck with this run bro! Hope it doesn't give you the blues.......

moz

O

OHenry

I think YNGWIE is ready for a bigger grow! :) Save some traniwreck brother!

Some of the best smoke I had came from your grow. That Romulon was KILLER!!!!

Oh

G

Headlining tonight Gary Moore with the hit single "Still Got the Blues"

Sleepy thanks for stopping by again. Do stay and partake of our 1/2 price well drinks. Today we are featuring Black Absinte from Greece.

Babbabud always a pleasure to have you in the house. Come back soon when you can stay a little longer. Don't worry if you get a little buzzed the Canna Bus is gassed and ready to take our guests home. Say hi to the misses for me.

somoz glad you could make it. I stopped by your thread and was amazed. Ya got it happening! Your question about what to do when they come home for holidays? Damn I knew I forgot something. jk Luckily we have a guest room.

OH my brother from another mother wass up? Yes indeed I'm ready, no doubt about it. Thanks for the props on that Rom, sure wish I had taken a cut from the last one. Just checked my dates and I'll be harvesting the TW 1 week before. You'll like it almost as much as the Rom.

Tomorrow I will update pictures of the TW. The v3 is going into flower so some rearranging will be in order. Thanks all for stopping by :woohoo:

G

...so a giraffe and a silver back monkey walk into a bar....
Hey I resemble that remark. :smile:

sm0kateer4204 yes it's true. Damn fast, and I'm damn glad to meet you. Do come again.

G

Trainwreck 18 days

Here's the pics of the promised Trainwreck in flower. Nothing special...well to me there is, but anyway here day be.

One of the 5, 18 days flower.

Don't know if I mentioned but I use Pure Blend Pro, and Liquid Karma. In flower I Pure Blend Pro for soil Liquid Karma and Sweet. I loved Pure Blend when I grew hydro and never changed when I went to soil.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Awesome lineup man, you've sure got some elite strains on lockdown. all you need is the real deal Original Sour D to round that out. I dig your handle too. Goodluck with the grow. Enjoy the Cough. She's been my favourite for many years

G

great lineup.. sdv3 is my favorite smoke to date, liked the way it grew too.. I am running TW but will probably let it sit out next round - yours looks very nice though. JH is great smoke too..

looking forward to the sdv3 in particular, you are lucky to have it :lurk:

grilledcheese

my bro just got some trainwreck last week and it was deff some awesome smoke, nice hint of lemon smell and taste. looking good YNGWIE M :yummy:

G

After a 3000 mile two day trip the Afghani won the race to root in 6 days. Looks like the SC will come in second with the Cheese coming in third. It's all good aye.

Here's a pic of her.

TickleMyBalls thanks for coming by. Yes, I'm stoked this is the best lineup I've had. Thanks for the kudo's. Hope to see you again.

Sleepy since this is your third visit we have an exclusive table right by the bar. Of course the manager will be visiting your table with some goodies.

the lorax I agree, that v3 is something else. She's been a bit temperamental in cloning but luckily she lives on. You'll love the TW very nice smoke.

grilledcheese welcome back. Yes the TW is special. It will be one that will hopefully stay in my stable for some time. Very easy to clone also.

Well thats all for now. Hope everyone has a awesome weekend and don't forget to stop by your house of blues! :smoker: