What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Odyssey - my quest from start to finish

G

Flower Day 16

Flower Day 16

Well, I am at flowering day 16, 39 days total. Plant has been bent over and tied down, allowing all the side branches to grow up, kind of scrog like.

The dream goddess has been showing sex for a few days now, but is still kind of in the closet till i can get a confirmed male/female flower. But, it will be a female!

First pic has a ruler so you can get some scale, the plant is actually larger but is bent to the side.

Some misc budshots:

main kola:

masterlow:

some group shots, the dream goddess is in the foreground, the male in the previous shots is gone:

I'd just like to end this with a word about male plants. After collecting pollen from my boy, I snipped up all his buds and leaves (no stems) and pressure cooked him for an hour with 1 stick of butter and some water.

I had spread about 2 tsp on toast and didnt feel anything much for 2 hours, so I had 3 cookies that I had made (standard sugar cookie recipe). Anyhow, I was high for about 22 hours all said and done. Now it had been 3 weeks since last smoke, but even so, it was powerful, and so long lasting i was like "ok, anytime now..." lol

Males have their uses afterall. I know many ppl say they don't, but my personal experiences outweigh anonymous mumbo jumbo, so I will never again be dissapointed over getting a male, it'll just mean an ultra early crop (my boy was about 5 weeks old from seed) of cookies.

thanks for stopping by, peace guys! :wave:

G

I was just inside the grow adjusting things and i decided to LST my Dream Goddess girl. anyhow she let out the most disgusting smell. She reminded me of a teacher from long ago that i still remember how she smelled. She was a big german woman that didnt shave her pits, didnt use deoderant/perfume and liked to smoke those thin cigars during her breaks. she showered a lot, so there is no rancid BO smell i am describing, mostly it was fresh sweaty hairy armpits mixed with old cigar smoke.

not exactly what i was expecting from my "dream goddess" LOL! :yoinks:

anyway i was thinking about the RKS thread in the breeding forum and I had to say, my dream goddess smells 100x worse than my DP x skunk, which actually smells good lol.

anyone else got a seriously smelly dream goddess?

G

Well my sadp x s1 is fattening up, nothing really to report. she finally stopped stretching, so i dont have to rush home to raise lights / tie down parts etc.

I have confirmed hairs on my dream goddess!

The secret works! :)

Also, my Masterlow sprouted hairs.

Life is good.

I'm starting to think about building another grow box now that i have experience with what is needed. mine is definitely too tall and skinny now, I am gonna start designing one.

masterlow (bottom leaves have burning, top is fine. it's amazing how pictures can exaggerate some things)

sadp x s1 - side bud, getting fat:

top of main kola:

group photo of girls sunbathing:

Last edited:
G

Well, I am totally happy with my 150 watter, in terms of a self sufficient 1 person production light, it really shines...

I feel no reason to go more. My nugs are coming in thick and tight and the plants are thriving.

I have 2.6 square feet of grow, so thats about 58 watts per sq. foot. I am plenty happy with that, and its even a bit too much actually as you notice I have burn spots on the tops of some leaves, but that just means I allowed it to dry out too much so they stopped transpiring at peak efficiency and burned. I blame that on my small pots. However I have no intention of transplanting this crop.

I have about 5 weeks left in the grow I guess, i passed the 1/2 way mark.

My next grow I think I will attempt a 2x2 box, get the vent off the floor (the floor fan takes up a whole plant slot). Then I will want to cooltube my 150 watter as I still have heat problems. I kind of rushed this grow, the next one will be built while this crop is curing, so I can take my time.

G

Wow, this has the most incredible mango smell.

I had some mango juice in the fridge, grabbed a branch of my durban skunk took a sniff, sniffed the juice, then back at the branch. fantastic!

kind of offsets the stinky dream goddess.

i picked a seed off my durban skunk. it's a large tiger stripe.

well i'm happy, i just had to share.

peace guys. :wave:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Looks great. Really like your cab. Didn't see if you had ever gotten a rock solid solution to your light leaks, but that weatherstripping foam tape works very well for me. You can get it upto 1/2" thick I think. Works great for door leaks.

Best of luck.

Spaced...

Latest posts

Latest posts