What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Absolutly Beginner - DWC - 100wLed - Some problems.

Hydro8

OrsoMarsicano Sorry to muddy your thread and make the big ego go on about delusion of grandeur.

Once. And it made me take a step back and take a loooong look at what everyone called 'fire' coming out of my garden. I grew better quality than any dispensary, any grower I'd come across till that point. I'll tell you what, my quality was only 'decent' in comparison. I spent 8 years figuring out how to duplicate it myself.

yawn.. So many people have the "best" pot these days. From dirt in the back yard to hydro in the basement. I think I will call it Egopot, the buzz kill usually sets in after a few tokes and wont go away until you leave.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
When you finally come across excellent cannabis, you'll think back to your comments here and cringe. :tiphat:

@OrsoMarsicano I'm sure you learned quite a bit about growers. lol May your quality shock others some day, from what you've learned on ICMag. ;)

OrsoMarsicano

Hi guys, as always sorry for my bad english.

I was absent and I come back with some updates. The plant grows and is fine, I'm gradually raising the EC up to 1000ppm.

From the switch she has quadruple his height. Unfortunately, due to the low quality growbox (a lot of light passes) the plant showed some balls that I removed immediately.
I'm working to solve this problem. Advice and criticism always welcome.

:tiphat:

OrsoMarsicano

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I'm predicting you're going to enjoy the results of this run. :) Personally I would begin dropping the ppm at this point. Keep an eye on your transpiration and dilute your solution as soon as it begins slowing down. You're reaching the point where flower bulking is going to stop and oil producting will continue. The plant will need a much lower ppm at this point. ;)

Keep checking for male flowers, only a few weeks left now. :D

OrsoMarsicano

Looks good, If you ran a trellis you could spread them out more and get a bigger canopy.
Hi Hydro8 thank you.

This time it remains so but in the next lap for my space (narrow and long) I realized that the best technique is scrog.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm predicting you're going to enjoy the results of this run.
smile.gif
Personally I would begin dropping the ppm at this point. Keep an eye on your transpiration and dilute your solution as soon as it begins slowing down. You're reaching the point where flower bulking is going to stop and oil producting will continue. The plant will need a much lower ppm at this point.
wink.gif

Keep checking for male flowers, only a few weeks left now.
biggrin.gif
[/FONT]
Hi Douglas, thank you!

All I learned was thanks to this forum and users like you willing to help beginners.

True flowering began around 20 days (pre-flowers on the 15th day).
I thought I still had some time before starting to lower the fertilizers.The seedbank indicates 50/60 days and would be in line with what you say.

The plant transpires a lot, every 5/6 days it drops 15 liters that I integrate with new solution.

EC and PH remain stable during transpiration.

DWC is awesom!

I will update you.
Best regards :tiphat:

jnlockar

Looking good I didn’t read all the post but from what I read looks like the water temps and max air temp is getting a little high. I like my water temps 55-65F and air temps min 63F and max 75F those are prolly the hardest things to keep in check but do your best. Plant looks good I would recommend lollipoping them next time so you get more soild nugs then popcorn nugs. Sorry if I repeated advice. Love DWC!!!

OrsoMarsicano

Hi guys, yesterday the lens finally arrived to take macro pictures.

Honestly I did not expect to find the trichomes milk and some amber.

I am 82nd day from seed, and 43th day of flowering.

The seedbank said it would be ready in 50/70 days.

Today I lower the ec to 500 / 600ppm to unload the plant. What do you think?

picture.php

OrsoMarsicano

Gazoo31 That looks awesome for only 100w damn.

Thank you my friend, as a first cycle I am very happy.

But I think the LST for my space is not ideal, too many areas in the shade. The next cycle will try scrog or a mainlining.

OrsoMarsicano

Thank you so much Douglas!

how do you look like the trichomes? I was thinking of starting to decrease the ec by tonight.

from 1000 to 600 can be good?

Thank you!

OrsoMarsicano

hi guys, update after a week. 90th day from seed and 50th day of flowering. I started flushing bringing the EC to 500 and the plant is starting to discharge. What do you think is missing? what do you think? Thanks in advance.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OrsoMarsicano

Hi guys, after more than two weeks of water, yesterday I cut. I'm very happy with the result even though I think that with the scrog it would have been even better. The scale says 380 grams .. Here are two photos! Thank you all for your help.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bobby Boucher

I live with 3 long haired women and 3 furry cats. It helps a lot to get all the training and meddling in the tent done before the 3rd week of flower. My tents pretty much stay closed after that. Anything after that and I wind up with hair in my buds. Shit gets sticky. Gamma seal buckets kick ass too as something I can just throw all my nugs into during the different stages of processing without worrying about exposure to any dust or hair.

fwiw, I stayed tying my shit back during late flower until I incorporated a 2nd V-screen above my flat scrog.

I also like to keep the sugar leaves on until everything is bone dry. Especially during the winter seasons when the furnace is drying the house out so bad. I would also be very cautious not to put any of those precious little nuggies into bags or jars until they were done gassing off all that hay smell. It'll absolutely ruin your buds smells and flavors. Better too dry than too wet. Trust and believe.

Oh yeah, and great job. :tiphat:

\\//

Latest posts

Latest posts