What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mo' blossom...

IMG_20230730_132113858.jpg
IMG_20230730_132119814.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more i don't want to be killed or seriously injured because i was woolgathering while riding in town...as for the desert rides i prefer to have a few other people around,just well trusted ones i know aren't going to be doing goofy shit and have the skills needed to transit the route safely...on the dirt roads we often ride side by side so we can talk and laugh a lot,you need to have that trust to not worry about what the other person is doing so you don't cross handlebars...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You’re a social cyclist you need to know how to deal w/people ..when I was biking it was just me and the dogs , I had my huskies trained to tow me on my mountain bike like it was a sled on the flats around here … One leash one each handle & they got pretty good at it they had a natural instinct for it

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don't feel like not being super high is going to somehow getting ran over seem more pleasant. When I ride near traffic I am paying attention with all my senses. And I've rode high for so long it would be dangerous to start experimenting with my brain at this age.

Roadtripped to some easy trails this morning. Only did about 3 miles of single track. All in low gear behind the 6 year old on a push bike. She is really starting to enjoy the downhills now that she can steer good enough to stay on the trail.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
My presa canario is awesome riding with the bike. The pit x bullmastiff is 100% idiot. He loves it but he is the definition of unsafe riding partner. Does u turns for squirrels and will ever dart in front of the bike with no warning.

Years ago I had a red nose pit that was like having a rocket on a leash. And she was super aware of what I wanted her to do. She was a ton of fun to ride with. I had to pay attention to no run her to hard because she would go full power and never stop if I didn't.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me social? the pot growing hermit? that's funny...

being a full time commuter is a whole different thing than recreational riding

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I am pretty social. Not with any one person though. One time me and my wife were walking in the local mall. All these people were nodding at me, saying hi or waving. she kept asking how I knew all these people and I told her. After a while she said "I could never cheat on you, you know everyone.". lol

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am pretty social. Not with any one person though. One time me and my wife were walking in the local mall. All these people were nodding at me, saying hi or waving. she kept asking how I knew all these people and I told her. After a while she said "I could never cheat on you, you know everyone.". lol
Your wife is all you need…I’m very envious

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last I heard he had six or seven bikes pretty sure some of them are worth considerably more than several thousand

Latest posts

Latest posts