What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leave them be. If there not harming the plants health I see no issue.

Those are Yellow house plant mushroom "Leucocoprinus birnbaumii" Plantpot dapperling
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ho...d-of-mushrooms-growing-in-houseplant-soil.htm

gallery_808_4_32659.jpg

247461027_bb1e437a88_b.jpg

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I see fungi growing in lots of peoples no-till containers and they leave them be....but don’t know what kind they were. Cannot see them hurting the plant.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Damn it is 90 degrees here fight now and 41% RH. My grow is cooler right now.

Glad I mowed my neighbors lawn this morning. At least my half of it.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leave them be. If there not harming the plants health I see no issue.

Those are Yellow house plant mushroom "Leucocoprinus birnbaumii" Plantpot dapperling
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ho...d-of-mushrooms-growing-in-houseplant-soil.htm

View Image

View Image

yup thats them ! Thanx Hammer , i'll continue to scrape them off as they grow as long as they're not hurting my girls .... i'm fine with a little mushroom growth .

yeah Gano , its the second round in those pots .... they'll be tossed after this run of course , but i usually use the pots 3 or 4 times before i need to chuck the coco .
the heat in my veg room lately is probably why they're flourishing , hopefully by this weekend i'll have that remedied

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 2 testers going of Blue Steel x Triangle Kush. The leaves on this cross are interesting. Thin blade phenos. Both are a bit slow to veg.

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:hot out today...taking a lazy day after yesterday...got the straggler up on the rack,just washed it,just waiting for the chain to dry so i can lube it...then get the wash and shine out for that final hand buffed gloss...the paint is getting pretty faded already...over 3000 miles on that bike,got it last summer so presumably that has something to do with it...

and fortunately the garden work has calmed down a bit...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:hot out today...taking a lazy day after yesterday...got the straggler up on the rack,just washed it,just waiting for the chain to dry so i can lube it...then get the wash and shine out for that final hand buffed gloss...the paint is getting pretty faded already...over 3000 miles on that bike,got it last summer so presumably that has something to do with it...

and fortunately the garden work has calmed down a bit...

We beat our old temp record today by 3 degrees.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
So I was surfin IG last night and Subcool went live. I thought Id check it out. A guy posted that GG4 dont yield. I said "then you havent grown it outside yet." Check out Overgrowdaworlds page on ICMag." - (to check out my outdoor glue pics) and Subcool sees the post, and says something like, "How dare I mention ICMag on his page! Someone toss this fool!" and walks away for a minute and I just left the live stream. :laughing: Dont know what he has against ICMag or the people that post here but Subcool has a stick up his ass about ICMag. LMFAO! Never seen anyone get so pissed over mentioning ICMag. LOL

Well shame on him :biggrin:, wonder if he just thought you were trying to get attention to your thread....since he has been breeding a long time he might have taken offense to someone just popping in and asking folks to look @ your thread :dunno:

Evening folks :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I was surfin IG last night and Subcool went live. I thought Id check it out. A guy posted that GG4 dont yield. I said "then you havent grown it outside yet." Check out Overgrowdaworlds page on ICMag." - (to check out my outdoor glue pics) and Subcool sees the post, and says something like, "How dare I mention ICMag on his page! Someone toss this fool!" and walks away for a minute and I just left the live stream.
laughing.gif
Dont know what he has against ICMag or the people that post here but Subcool has a stick up his ass about ICMag. LMFAO! Never seen anyone get so pissed over mentioning ICMag. LOL

Well shame on him :biggrin:, wonder if he just thought you were trying to get attention to your thread....since he has been breeding a long time he might have taken offense to someone just popping in and asking folks to look @ your thread :dunno:

Evening folks :biggrin:

I'm sure he is but hurt from getting banned a long time ago. Some just cant let that go. He isn't the that nice of a guy.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
straggler single speed...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found this on the net. I got 1 hanging now.

Fill a biggie with water and add 4 pennies and close it. Hang the baggie above the door. Let me know if u see any flies in that area.

Regarding the science behind zip log bags of water? My research found that the millions of molecules of water presents its own prism effect and given that flies have a lot of eyes, to them it's like a zillion disco balls reflecting light, colors and movement in a dizzying manner. When you figure that flies are prey for many other bugs, animals, birds, etc., they simply won't take the risk of being around that much perceived action